Registered
2,429 Posts
SHHHH!!!

don't tell anyone

·
Registered
4 Posts
OOPs

Lol i i always do this........such is my commitment to the 4-4-2 system that i put two upfront almost blindly
okay i would say remove Diaby from the formation

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Game is done.

Very simple if we do not score first we're toast, we have only won a single game this year when conceding the first goal and that was way back in August at THOF vs Fulham.

At best if can manage to hold the Rovers at a single goal we may pull out a draw but a win is out of the question.

No team can continue to concede the first goal game in and game out and expect to finish in the top four.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Senderos is too slow and with flamini always going front, sendo is a sitting duck.
I would play djourou.
And 4-4-2 with cesc on the right never works i dont know why AW keeps doing it, Why is hleb on the bench, he could have added something to the game, which were missing.
Henry is pissing me of, everytime we go forward he doesnt come along, he stays back on the left wing, AW should sort him out.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Tunis4life said:
Game is done.

Very simple if we do not score first we're toast, we have only won a single game this year when conceding the first goal and that was way back in August at THOF vs Fulham.

At best if can manage to hold the Rovers at a single goal we may pull out a draw but a win is out of the question.

No team can continue to concede the first goal game in and game out and expect to finish in the top four.
It is normal for team who return from a away UCL match to drop points in next match.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
HT down 1-0 as per usual away from Highbury.

We've simply sucked and could easily be down 2-0, hopefully we can some how manage a shot on target in the second half.

Pretty sad that after Tuesday we're once again being out worked by an opponent, forget whom is playing at the very least all we ask for is you fukin work your ass off for 90 minutes. I know Ewood is as difficult a place to take points as any in the PL but FFS at least play with some damn passion.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Twayka said:
Senderos is too slow and with flamini always going front, sendo is a sitting duck.
I would play djourou.
And 4-4-2 with cesc on the right never works i dont know why AW keeps doing it, Why is hleb on the bench, he could have added something to the game, which were missing.
Henry is pissing me of, everytime we go forward he doesnt come along, he stays back on the left wing, AW should sort him out.
Amen. Djouru should play alongside Kolo. I don't understand why Wenger insists on Senderos. If the Madrid match howler wasn't an indication of how he needs to improve, then hopefully this one will.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
senderos is definetly not having a good season, hes had trouble with drogba, and fast players, hes got to find a solution.

21 - 40 of 108 Posts