Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 point in 6 matches, :frustrat: the comeback of sol it doesn't effect anythings quick than i expected, the draw in Psv, and the lose in Anfield, what more i can say? :rollani:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
it started at the back and now the confidence is lacking throughout the team, so Cygan is still to blame because he started it. :D

we have looked better at the back since Sol came back though, it's now up to our midfield and attack to get sharper, they are the ones letting us down now.

·
Registered
170 Posts
lazindo17 said:
6 point in 6 matches, :frustrat: the comeback of sol it doesn't effect anythings quick than i expected, the draw in Psv, and the lose in Anfield, what more i can say? :rollani:
your defense looked solid in the lfc game. as we (lfc) have found this season, if you don't keep possession and keep getting pressed, you are going to concede (provided the opposition doesn't completely bottle every chance they get) no matter how solid your defense is. sold was solid and toure was outstanding this game. imo, the blame lies with the midfield, lack of possession and ultimately lack of chances. on the upside, converting the only (or one of two, not sure) chances you had into a superb goal is a sign of progress given the conversion problems you've had recently.

watch this space, arsenal are going to bounce back. they've got too much class and club spirit not to.

-p

·
63,337 Posts
let's hope we rape Brum on Saturday, Paddy won't be playing for a fortnight so he will be able to give it everything on Savage the long haired weirdo. :shades:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
It Was A Sweet Nov. Indeed :D :D :D

·
63,337 Posts
zonetatious said:
I agree with Dagoods. I enjoyed watching Madrid lose 3-0 to Barca.
agreed , it was pretty funny to watch Ronaldo just never get the ball and then go and kick someone because he was so crappy.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
I agree with Dagoods. I enjoyed watching Madrid lose 3-0 to Barca.
not as much as I enjoyed watching HENRY have another great chocking performance against liverpool!

agreed , it was pretty funny to watch Ronaldo just never get the ball and then go and kick someone because he was so crappy.
That was one bad game rather than one bad month :D

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Forza Chelsea :D

·
63,337 Posts
Dagoods said:
not as much as I enjoyed watching HENRY have another great chocking performance against liverpool!

That was one bad game rather than one bad month :D
one bad game or one bad month, it matters not, we are still in a better position than your beloved Real Madrid.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
one bad game or one bad month, it matters not, we are still in a better position than your beloved Real Madrid.
No you are not...6 points in 6 games..and unfortunately for you ladybugs...it will not get any better!!!

·
63,337 Posts
Dagoods said:
No you are not...6 points in 6 games..and unfortunately for you ladybugs...it will not get any better!!!
6 points in 6 games is bad, but it's not worse than a seven point deficit, things are more likely to get better for us than you seeing as this is our worst run of form for four years, you threw away a bloody 10 pt lead or something just a few months ago, at that rate you will be finishing out of the CL places this season, how sad ? :pp

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
6 points in 6 games is bad, but it's not worse than a seven point deficit, things are more likely to get better for us than you seeing as this is our worst run of form for four years, you threw away a bloody 10 pt lead or something just a few months ago, at that rate you will be finishing out of the CL places this season, how sad ? :pp
if that trend continues than your season will be over the by end of December :D :D :D!!!

FORZA CHELSEA!!!!

PS. Sheva is the Ballon D'Or winner (This is what my sources tell me)

·
63,337 Posts
Dagoods said:
PS. Sheva is the Ballon D'Or winner (This is what my sources tell me)
what you mean you read it in the paper like everyone else on the planet ? :D

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
6 points in 6 games is bad, but it's not worse than a seven point deficit,
You maybe speaking to soon Jern....You guys have a date at Stamford Bridge this weekend don't forget. ;)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
what you mean you read it in the paper like everyone else on the planet ? :D

No you little twat...Dagoods actually has connections :D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts