Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Probable line-up for FCB:

Rensing - Oddo, Breno, Lucio, Lahm - Zé Roberto, Van Bommel - Schweinsteiger, Ribéry - Podolski, Toni

Bench: Butt, Ottl, Sosa, Lell, Borowski, Badstuber, Müller

Injured: Klose

Not available: Altintop, Demichelis, Van Buyten

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The first final we have this season, and Bayern better win this match.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Hm, I would have liked to win the DFB-Pokal game against Leverkusen, that was a kinda final too. :pp

Very important match indeed. In fact I am ok with a draw, pretty much respect for Wolfsburg on my side.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Breno as a starter is horrible. I just read that van Buyten is out due to personal reasons (didn't find a better explanation yet). A shame since van Buyten was good lately.

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Breno as a starter is horrible. I just read that van Buyten is out due to personal reasons (didn't find a better explanation yet). A shame since van Buyten was good lately.
Appearantly his father had a suicide attempt.
But why do you have any doubts in Breno - according to Uli Hoeness, he is one of the best (benched) defenders in the world :D :D :D ...

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And Demichelis is out due to suspension (5 yellow cards). Let's hope Breno can answer Hoeness "world class words" with a world class performance.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Breno is horrible. I don't think one of our reserve team could be as bad.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yeah, Breno is completely useless. Can't believe they paid that much money for him.
This is getting embarrassing. I hope the fat guy now realises that you can't win anything with a defense like that.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Incredible goal by Grafite. Very lucky of course in the end but even I can accept it as a fantastic goal although it is against us. :D

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
That's what happens when you sign a joke of a coach like Klinsmann (with a multi-million Euro contract and that not even for a single season) and are so retarded not to see what a bunch of losers our defenders are after so many years.

Rensing was at fault only on 1 of the goals. It's the whole damn midfield and defense that needs some organization. The attackers are even worse. Podolski is a motherborn loser and Toni is probably the worst forward in the whole league. Can't move his ass. He should hire Grafite as his tutor to teach him how to move with the ball at his feet for at least 3 meters.

Actually I wonder how Hitzfeld could win the League that easily last season with so many losers in the squad.

Grafite rocks. Historic goal.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I thought we would lose today, but not so badly.

I'm not sure how many players Wolfsburg had on international duty, I'm sure it wouldn't have been more than Bayern.That was always going to be a factor. Ribery was clearly out of gas and might as well have not played at all.

Wolfburg were head and shoulders better and made Bayern look like a mid-table team.

What is unbelievable is that Bayern can still win it, though it will be scarcely be deserved.

I just hope we get 2nd place atleast.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I want Jurgen to be fired. Bayern's pride is being rubbed hard into the mud this season. Magath rubbed salt into insult by the goalkeeper sub in the last few minutes of the game. He told the Bayern management: here is this up yours.

I don't blame Jurgen anyway because I've known from day one that he is an amateur coach who is only good at jumping up and down when we score. Today, he is clueless. He has no idea how to organize this defense even when we have our best players around. It is KHR and UH fault in first place. I wonder why he KHR isn't telling Klinsiman that this is not a computer management game in which you can restart and try again? Didn't he have that famous quote for Hitzfeld when we drew Bolton 2:2 after going up 2:0:

"Football is not mathematics".

However, this season, and despite all the big defeats, I don't hear him saying a single word about the coach. Why? OF course, because it was his favorite choice right after Hitzfeld decided to move on.

We have a management issue seriously and I can't until KHR steps down next season. Uli Hoeness has more heart for Bayern and I am sure he will do better as the president of Bayern than KHR. I also hope we get Oliver Kahn as the Team Manager in order to screw Jurgen further.

Besides, I wonder about defenders. Since Demechelis and Buyten were out, didn't Bayern have any youth defenders to bring up for the match? Why did we have to play Ottl there? Oh, maybe we don't even have youth defenders in the club.

Yes, I am pissed off and I have no idea what I am writing anymore. I am holding myself now and hoping we don't embaress outself infront of Barcelona on Wednesday. I wasn't fearful and worried but after today's match, I am.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Toni is probably the worst forward in the whole league. Can't move his ass.
I think that is completely unfair. Bayern knew exactly what they were getting when we signed Toni. He's not going to become a Romario on the ball overnight.

Klinsi is at fault too for believing he could implement a system when he didn't have the players for it. There's nothing wrong with the way he wants to set the team up and its the only way to have a realistic shot at the CL, but he just doesn't want to admit that the players aren't good enough to play a high tempo, slick passing game.

At the end of the day, one has to accept players like Schweini, Podolski, Bommel are good but not world class. Yes Schweini has hit form with those free kicks lately, but that is all it seems he can do lately. Which means if guys like Klose, Ribery and Ze have an off day or are injured we become a very ordinary side.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Even being ordinary was good enough till a few seasons ago when the most of the other BL sides except a couple were even less then average. But now they've got financial support and more importantly scouts who actually do something, unlike the ones who work for Bayern and are basically taking a paycheck for no work and once in a while recommend someone like Breno or Sosa.:rollani:

I think the last good buy we made of a promising player was Willy Sagnol. Can't think of anyone after that. It's either been failures or already well established players who came at a hefty price.

I mean wolfsburg put out GRafite+Dzeko, two guys who are amazing by themselves anyway but also work so well together and we send out Toni+Podolski who give the illusion that Wolfburg have 10 men in defence all the time:rollani:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts