Xtratime Community banner

[BL] VfL Bochum - Bayern München

812 views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  filo 
#1 ·
Rensing - Oddo, Lucio, van Buyten, Lahm - Schweinsteiger, van Bommel, Demichelis, Zé Roberto - Klose, Podolski

Bench:
Butt
Breno
Lell
Müller
Ottl
Sosa
Yilmaz

#8 ·
Can someone tell us what happened exactly to Klose? I saw him limp out and it seemed painful. He didn't get tackled. His foot just got stuck somewhere in the grass it seems. Frank, please update us on the injury. From what I read, something broke in his ankle? I hope not. That would be a blow for Bayern as Klose has been in-form and is by far our best striker this season. :(

#9 ·
I didn't see the game because I was hosting an event and was working throughout. However I read that Klose himself said afterwards "something got damaged". We will get updates tomorrow or monday for sure.

#14 ·
I used a table calculator to predict the next matches and I think we will be #1 on 28th matchday. Not earlier. And I stopped then, knowing we will have tough matches coming at the end of the season so I don't know yet the outcome of the Bundesliga... :pp

I just wanted to see when we will take over #1 for the next time.

#19 ·
Similiar to the situation we had 2 years ago in the CL, when the creative line of Bayern depended on Schweinsteiger.

Anyhow, on the Bayern site it said that Borowski will join the squad in a couple of days. Ribery and Toni probably and hopefully in a week (Klinsmann's words) and Altintop in 1 week and a half.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.