Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is the Derby to be played. But this match is huge for Bayern. With all the pressure in the world on Slomka, S04 will come out firing... I still expect to bring back the 3 points for Bayern.

·
Super
4,283 Posts
Every match is crucial for Bayern as long as their rivals don't slip up. They need to do themselves a favor by winning their matches.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rammstein said:
Every match is crucial for Bayern as long as their rivals don't slip up. They need to do themselves a favor by winning their matches.
Especially the matches where they are the decided better side. Such is the case here with Schalke.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
goindownsouth said:
And thanks to GolTV, I will be able to watch it live here in the States. I swear I would be lost without that...
Me too!

Here in Panama the broadcast is like this:

ESPN - DFB Cup, Champions League, UEFA Cup, EURO
GOL TV - Bundesliga

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
filo4efcbm said:
Me too!

Here in Panama the broadcast is like this:

ESPN - DFB Cup, Champions League, UEFA Cup, EURO
GOL TV - Bundesliga
My ESPN here is not quite that good. Not by a long shot. No DFB Cup and very, very little UEFA Cup.

Oh well...

:rollani:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, Klose is reported with foot pain, so I would not be surprised to see Toni and Podolski up front. The rest of the lineup is still in question although I expect to see Ottl for van Bommel.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
For this match I am guessing a lot of rotation.

Kahn - Lahm, Micho, Lucio, Jansen or Lell - Ottl, Zé - Schweinsteiger, Ribery - Toni, Klose or Poldi

By the way I think is time for us to beat Schalke at their place!!! I want to see the 3 pts for Bayern!

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
On the other match I hope Schalke's rival, Dortmund; can win against Bremen. :D We will do Dortmund a favor and they will do a favor to us.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Schalke: Neuer - Rafinha, Bordon, Krstajic, Westermann - Grossmüller, F. Ernst - Rakitic - Asamoah, Kuranyi, Sanchez

Bayern: Kahn - Lell, Lucio, van Buyten, Jansen - Schweinsteiger, Hamit Altintop, Demichelis, Ribery - Klose, Toni

At least I think that is the lineup today.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Lahm and Podolski are not in the squad because of exhaustion according to Hitzfeld... :rollani:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
i think Micho is the defensive mid!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts