Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im hoping Klinsmann has learned something and we start off like this:

Rensing - Oddo, Lucio, Demichelis, Lahm - Van Bommel, Borowski - Zé Roberto, Ribery - Klose, Toni (Podolski)

Anyway, the three points here is a must.

Last year Toni scored a hattrick here, let's hope he does that again!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
The lineup was announced by Klinsiman today.

Rensing
Oddo-Lucio-Micho-Lahm
Ribery-Bommel-Schwieni-Ze
Toni-Klose

I am surprised at the omission of the in-form Borowski.

I also wish Ottl would start rather than Bommel who hardly can pass the ball.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that was the line-up of the FCB double Champions 2008/09. With two chances, one excellent (Oddo for Lell) and another one catastrophic (Rensing for Kahn :proud:).

·
Super
4,283 Posts
the bottom line is they have to win. It was embarrassing to see them getting thrashed last week. It's time to change that.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Well guys, it was very naive to put Ribery in the starting line-up. It was obvious he wouldn't start in Hannover already. The real line-up is:
Rensing - Lell, Demichelis, Breno, Lahm - van Bommel, Ottl - Sosa, Borowski - Klose, Toni

Lell is injured in 14th minute and replaced by Oddo.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Down 1-0 after another horrible keeper mistake. And anybody that says it was a good freekick should be assured that Kahn would have saved it with his ass...

Rensing has bad positioning and is too small, just as I always said. Horrible. :wallbang:

Bring in Butt!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Who wants to be that Jurgen won't be in the job by December?

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
One bet after the next, Kal. ;)

First is mine that Butt will become #1 during October. So stand in line with your sooo far in advance bet. :pp

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
It isn't Klinsmann's fault our so-called experienced but actually childish managers put faith in him. And even not buying a decent GK is utter idiocy. And phuck them even more for putting so much faith in S. American central defenders.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Breno, Sosa and Lell as starters? Klinsmann doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ribery in for Borowski, yet another stupid change by Klinsi. Leaving Sosa and Bommel on the pitch.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
One bet after the next, Kal. ;)

First is mine that Butt will become #1 during October. So stand in line with your sooo far in advance bet. :pp
Bets are on. :pp

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Stupid sub.

If there was any player that should remain on the field, it would be Borowski.

Sosa and Bommel should have been out for Ribery and Ze or Schwieni. That's it.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I am already furious from last week and it seems today I will end up breaking something in my room.

I don't see any comeback spirit on the field unless Ribery brings some magic out of nowhere.

Toni is completely crap.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Sosa gives me a major irritation. He just goes around himself and does nothing positive.

10m euros for what?

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Ribery will not do anything on his own without some support from midfield. Sosa and Bommel are useless.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I better go do something else.

This team is taking this as if it was a friendly. No passion to come back.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
LOL

Ottl out Poldi in..

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
At least there is some risk. I already expected a striker to come off instead...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts