Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears Klinsmann has a full squad to pick from, with the exception of Lukas Podolski.

Probable line-up:

Rensing - Lell, Lucio, Demichelis, Lahm - Van Bommel - Schweinteiger, Zé Roberto, Ribery - Toni, Klose

On the bench: Butt, Van Buyten, Ottl, Borowski, Donovan, Altintop, Kroos, Sosa.

·
Super
4,283 Posts
need to start the 2nd half of the season on a high note. I hope they start a winning streak right away. They need to lead instead of chase from this point on. It puts too much pressure on themselves just to catch up, especially if they are trying to be successful in all competitions.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only player for Hamburg that wont be able to play is Ivica Olic due to a ban.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bayern loosed today due to many factors: bad luck, bad calls from the referee, but mainly beacuse Luca Toni and Co missed at least 8 clear chances of scoring.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
It's incredible how Bayern didn't manage to score a goal.

Toni should've at least have scored twice and even got a goal wrongly dissallowed.

·
Registered
915 Posts
they lost because they were too casual and remind me of a certain English team that waits til the last minute to do anything, hopefully they'll have more immediacy in CL. By-the-way, it was an entertaining game.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
It was a great game to watch and Bayern were very unfortunate not to get something out of the game. Still don't understand why Toni's goal was ruled out in the first half and the ball was over the line before Rost got to it in the second half. Add to that a very bad headed miss by Toni and that amazing goal line clearance from Demel? on the goal line when it seemed Klose must score when he had beaten the keeper but the defender just appeared from nowhere to clear the ball. Thought Rensing was weak for Hamburg's goal again. Not quite sure what that effort was when he kept out Jarolim's shot that lead to the goal. It was a kind of scoop with his hand which only put the ball into a very dangerous area. Saying all that Hamburg played very well and played their part in a great match.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think it was a stupid Bayern call to let Trochowski go to Hamburg. He is a very good player. He was definetly Hamburg's best player of the match yesterday.

On other news, following today's matches, Bayern are in 4th place, 3 pts behind Hoffenheim. I trully hope Bayern dont get overconfidence just by scoring 5 goals in Stuttgart. We haven't achieved anything yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts