Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cottbus drew today in Karlsruhe (damn Badener, did they only win against us from the bottom five??) and Rostock lost in Hannover.

Cottbus 33
Bielefeld 32
Duisburg 29
Glubb 28
Rostock 27

A win and we're 2 points behind Cottbus. and I hope Bayern wins against Bielefeld, so we would be 1 behind Arminia. I won't look forward to the next matchday, just step by step.

It's so unbelieveable that we still have chances... :hangover:

We'll see, we'll see...

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeeeeeeesss! 3 vital points. 2-0 against Duisburg. Our 200th Bundesliga home win. :)

No one here, Kajoo? OPM? Jon? Have all given up? ;)

I've just come home. Great atmosphere in the stadium, I've heard opinions that it was as good as against Frankfurt last season in the semi final. Maybe this was a bit too exaggerated, but it was really good.
Charisteas in the starting 11, Vittek and Saenko on the bench. Well done, coach, this was a good decision. And maybe he should have done that earlier, I didn't understand why he left out Harry for so long.

Duisburg was clearly the worse team in the beginning and Harrys goal was pretty good. And then Pinolas first goal for us, finally. :) And what a great shot.

After a first half of great playing and great passes they fell back into a Bielefeld-second-half. Nearly. Thank god we got through the difficult time until the 70th minute. From then on, despite my last-10mins-nervous-attack, we were the better team again.

I am thinking of driving up to Berlin on Saturday with a friend of mine. We're looking for 2-3 other friends to get a car going, but the optimism is back.

It's going to be interesting until the end. Nothing more so far.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This season had so crazy results, so I can't imagne how everyone will play their last two games. We never had a surprise win, so why not get the 3 points against Schalke. But at first we've got to play in Berlin, and maybe we get the much needed 3 points there.

Bielefeld, well, their Dortmund home game looks quite easy. But you never know. I'd be happy when they only get a draw. A Cottbus defeat and a win from our side... god, that would be great.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
I´m back ! And happy we are still alive and kicking. We have already nothing to loose.

I say you, if we´ll save somehow our asses in Buliga, we all should make a pilgrimage at least to Fatima :D

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I feel that the Berlin game will be crucial. Nearly one year after the big success in that stadium we could either secure us with a win and good results on the other pitches or we might get the big hit on the head.

Ok, Kajoo... let's go there.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pic. :D

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gooooooaaaaaalllll!!! 1-0 Haaarrry! :happy:

err... ;) I'm watching the replay.