1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
audiollama? :pp

my turn now

just a quick prediction and lineups, i'm on the run :drunk:

Blazek - Kristiansen, A. Wolf, Abardonado, Pinola - Kluge, Galasek - Vittek, Misimovic, Saenko - Charisteas

vs.

Benaglio - Riether, Ricardo Costa, Simunek, M. Schäfer - Gentner, Josué, Santana - Marcelinho - Dejagah, Dzeko

we haven't lost to them at home in the bundesliga - just perfect to start losing today, somehow. :hopeful:

whatever, let's discuss after the match

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
BL G28 | VfL Wolfsburg (h)

This is our chance today. With 3 points from this game we could leave the relegation places before the other teams have to play this weekend.

Cottbus - Bielefeld
KSC - Rostock
Hamburg - Duisburg

Surely we've got to hope for wo away defeats from Hansa and Duisburg, but the other game is difficult. A win from Cottbus would widen the gap to the relegation places, but in case we get the three points today we would only be 3 points behind and we would stay above the line. Hmm..

Misimovic is still in doubt, the decision will be made today close before the game. I really hope he'll be able to play. Wolf will be back in the defense. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
2nd half in danger of not being played due to bad pitch
refs are deciding if the game will continue as i write this

btw i seen worse conditions. when croatia played macedonia in euro08 qualis in skopje conditions were much worse

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
so what happens if the game doesn't continue?
the commentator on the tv station i'm watching it says that in that case the game is played all over again from the 1st minute which sounds very unfair

ps merged the two threads, hope you don't mind audiollama

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
clearly they should start the 2nd half again, next week or sometime. this clearly is a disadvantage for us and could decide the relegation battle - you cna imagine what will happen if this case becomes reality.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well, yeah, full 90 minutes again. but who is going down - not decided yet. but if it will be by this match - i'm going to be really, really mad.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Ahh... so nen Hals!!

This is so fvcking stupid to start at zero and not to count the 1-0 lead. Both teams had to cope with these conditions, so I don't get it why the first 45mins shouldn't count. I remember a game in Spain when they cancelled a game in the 87th minute and one week later they started the game anew and played the last 3 mins and the extra time.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Oh. No problem for merging the threads MaidenMadness. ;) I didn't have much time before the game and clicked the post buttonn seconds before I left the house. I didn't see OPM's thread.

0-0 and another 90 minutes ...

DFB's revenge for the firework incident .
Ein Schelm wer böses denkt. ;) Kotzen möcht ich.

Oh, and nice pic OPM. It would have been right today... 'm not sure if it will be the pic of the day after the re-play

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
[tub]7mxaLjRtHac[/tub]

I like the banner which you can see toward the end of the clip.

1.FCN - Himmel und Hölle (Heaven and Hell) :D Whoever made that must have had a closer look at the weather report before the game.

·
Registered
276 Posts
A couple of weeks ago I posted that 'It never rains but it pours' as a metaphor for the problems at Der Club...

Now, as the situation showed signs of improving, it rains and rains and rains and pours and pours and pours.

Just another hurdle on our way to 15th place...:thumbsup:

And it costs me a fortune for Setanta Sports... and they've only shown our defeat in Munich and half a game last night...!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts