Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really thought about not going into the stadium today... but in the end the addiction won. ;) It's Saturday.. so you've got to go t the stadium.

A few minutes ago I opened up the newspaper and what did have to read? Klewer is injured and Blazek has his comeback in goal today. So we will miss Mnari, Reinhardt and Klewer.

After what I've heard during the week about our team I don't have any hopes for today although I won't stop believing that they can also make a surprise game this season, too. But probably not until the last game against Schalke.

Von Heesen saw the Greek game against Portugal during the week and had only good words about Charisteas afterwards, so maybe we'll see him on the pitch at the beginning. Wouldn't be such a bad decision. :thumbsup: And as Mnari and Reinhardt are injured we might have to deal with Kristiansen on the RB position, or maybe Engelhardt...

Oh, and for a good relegation season we also have to defeat Bayern. We did that in 1999 and 1994 I think. ;)

·
Registered
353 Posts
It's a local derby, the players will have to be up for it. At this stage of the season you often get a few shock results, you won them last season, albeit they were shit then and you were having an awesome season, but still, I believe you can get something out of today's game.

Forza Nurnberg.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn.. I didn't expect anything and got a draw.. and I'm disappointed. We should have won the game. So many chances and we weren't able to score the winning 2nd.

Duisburg wins in Bremen (the second shit result from Bremen for us within a week) and Bielefeld gets a draw in Hamburg.

Anyway, the team played good today. That performance speaks against those internal negative rumours/talks. Maybe.. maybe...

Blazek was ok today, good that there wasn't any negative signs towards him from the stands, too.

Abardonado was also quite good for his first game from the beginning. Good choice from von Heesen to let him play instead of Glauber. The right back side was also ok with Kristiansen, I tend to say that he played good.

And what a beauty from Misimovic. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Overall matches (League Cup, Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal, UEFA-Cup): 31

13 goals, 5 assists

·
Registered
432 Posts
big hats off to our team - we did it, 18th place with this squad! fantastic achievement!

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This turned out to be a complete shit matchday. On a matchday when it looked as if our team is able to get back into form everything goes wrong. Fvck!

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Misimovic at his best is inferior to Lincoln at his best. However Lincoln is a more difficult person.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts