Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well... here it is.. another week and another FCN game.

Hamburg will be a tough opponent. Von Heesen must have been really impressed when he observed their last game. He only talks in the best way about them this week, but unlike to Meyer he doesn't talk our team down. That they're better is not something you have to tell the press, they and we the fans know that. ;) So he talks about our strengths and what the team has to do... and that is fight and being aggressive. Quite often he said that our team is too calm, too nice and friendly on the pitch. Hopefully they get that into their brains for the next weeks, because unlike nerly everyone's thinking we're not relegated yet. To stay in the league we have to get points though, and we have to start against Hamburg.

Von Heesens plan is to conjure in the attack and bite in the defense. Pithy words, the outcome will be present Sunday evening. Especially the long, high balls up to Koller is something he doesn't like. "I've told them that I don't want to see that sh|t ever again", he said to BILD.

Some snippets I've read:

Spiranovic is also on von Heesens positive list. "There's definitely something to him." During the training Matthew also played on the right back position according to a local newspaper, so maybe we'll see him on Sunday on that position. Anyway, if not on that position I wouldn't mind to see him again on the pitch soon. Good guy...will be interesting if he's able to make another step up.

Also another player for the right back position is Lars Jacobsen. He's finally back in training and von Heesen seems to believe in him and his potential. When he's got the physis to play again he might also be a solution for the defense.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perhaps we will see Jacobsen earlier than I thought. He could already be a solution for this game.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
------------------Klewer-------------------------
Reinhardt(Kluge,Jacobsen)--Wolf----Glauber-----Pinola
-------------Galasek(Kluge)-----Mnari----------
-------------------Misimovic--------------------
----Vittek--------Charisteas------------Saenko

That could be our team, and I think it looks better than in the last weeks. Now only Reinhardt and Galasek out and I would clap my hands.. but I'm sure they will start.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Finally a line-up I wanted to see,just replace Galas with Kluge. Galas looked a bit rusty in last games, as well as Blazek and Mintal who are totally out of form.

Do know it sounds strange but I´m happy that Koller can´t play, as I told at the beginning playing Harry with Koller together can´t work. Do suppose Harry with support of two speedy wingers could do the job.

I´m going excited about the coming game.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, that's also for me the best we can field at the moment. Replacing Gala with Kluge could fit, because it looks as if Jacobsen is really an alternative for Reinhardt. Kicker.de reports that von Heesen is thinking about making a first team change on our right back side. And it won't be Spiranovic, because he had to pause yesterdays training due to problems with the adductor muscles. Too bad for him, hopefully that doesn't turn out to be a longer break again.

The attack would be perfect with Harry, Vittek and Saenko. Finally we would play as it was thought in summer and it would be the second game this season with that attack. So I'm also not that unhappy about Kollers suspension.

We don't have many chances left anymore and tomorrow Duisburg plays Rostock at home, so we could be in a bigger need for three points on Sunday as we are today.

WE will beat Hamburg!

·
Registered
486 Posts
WE will beat Hamburg!
YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

P.S. In the meanwhile Fürth scored 5 goals in Aachen... I want to see the derby in 1.Liga!!!

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes... the Vorstädter... I have to congratulate them on the win. Pretty impressive to come back from 0-1 to such a victory in Aachen.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And it won't be Spiranovic, because he had to pause yesterdays training due to problems with the adductor muscles. Too bad for him, hopefully that doesn't turn out to be a longer break again.

:wallbang:

Why didn't I shut my stupid mouth. He has a rupture of a muscle fibre in the adductor area. Out for several weeks. As if we have to bath in shit throughout the whole season. I thought he might be able to help us in the next weeks.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And another injury. According to Bild.de our captain has a ligament strain. Get well soon, Gala, but nevertheless this leads to our preferred line up. ;) Don't get me wrong. An injury is not good, I would have liked to see him at least on the bench. But he needed a break.

And the AZ reports that Jacobsen plays from the beginning. We'll see if that's true.

------------------Klewer-------------------------
---Jacobsen--------Wolf----Glauber-----Pinola--
----------------Kluge---------Mnari--------------
-------------------Misimovic--------------------
----Vittek--------Charisteas------------Saenko

And now we only need a new track on the stadium speakers ... good ol' Beastie Boys. "You gotta fight.. for your right... to paaaaaaarty!!!" The song for the relegation fight.

·
Registered
432 Posts
you can't expect "vollhonk" guido to play any good music at all...he became such a stupid feck over the past 2 years, i HATE him.

oh btw, i am so frickin nervous. please, PLEASE let us win dear god :(

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vollhonk. :D Does he choose the music? If so.. he's a vollhonk.

I'm not nervous yet... but I bet I will when I'm on my way in 2 hours. Please let us win..

·
Registered
432 Posts
yep, he's in charge of the music. and you can hear that. :( well, at least he is like way better than his predecessor (remember that guy? can't recall his name...what was it...ehhh something foreign and he was a bayern supporter...)

TAUFIG KHALIL! hated him :D

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
You honestly don't deserve it when you let Misimovic take penalties...

I know you don't have good German players but you don't need to be good to score from a penalty. Any German can do it.

It was sooo obvious Misimovic would miss it. :rollani:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I agree with what you say about Klewer Tigerheart, but at least today we had a clean sheet.

Shame about the penalty but that's what happens when the pressure is on and things are not going right.

Yes - it was a point won today. With luck and composure in front of goal it could have been 3 points, but on the balance of play I am happy with a point won against a very good team who will probably be playing CL football next season.

Today we had more fight and more movement. Vittek, clearly not back to his best, showed himself far more than Koller or Charisteas have done in an attacking role. The whole team seemed to be one unit playing together today - the first time that has happened for us in the BL for a long time. Maybe, just maybe, Von Heesen is starting to get what he wants from the players and there is a glimmer of hope that we can stay in the BL.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Engelhardt was definitely shit... didn't understand why von Heesen didn't take him off earlier. Vittek made a great game, unfortunately he seems to be not fit for 90mins. But I'm sure that thiswill get better from now on.

But I am not really content with the point. Surely, the HSV will play CL next season, but we should have won the game today. But yes, I had the same impression like you, Jon, the team looks better every week now.

err.. what's up with Misimovic, Tigerheart? I mean, he scored from the spot in a very cool manner in the past months, and I was so sure he would score today.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, a night has passed and I feel a bit better about the draw. 1 point is still too few in our situation, but you never know. Maybe the ball from Jarolim would have made it 1-1, but it's pointless to think that further.

Kluge was a bit injured, he received a hit on the foot, so that was the reason why he went off.

The only real strangeness is why von Heesen had left out Charisteas. Our attack was useless when it came to the final pass. And when they managed to get a wing into the box there was no one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.