Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vs.

@

I should be learning right now, but again our FCN makes up a good portion of my mind.

Robert Vittek is still not available for the game, but it looks as if Zwetschge might be ready for it. At least for the bench. It would be so good if we could play with Saenko and Zwetschge against 96.

In goal we will likely see Blazek again. Although the article in today's NN issue says that Blazek didn't leave such a safe mark in the training yesterday our coach seems to give him one more chance. The NN also speculates that von Heesen rates Blazek higher than Klewer. Ok, when he thinks that.. and when he believes in Blazek I will do that as well. What else can we do as fans. ;)

Hannover will play with Ismael again; Pinto is still suspended; Until their Bremen game in December they had been pretty strong at home, but at the moment they're in a little low as well. Not that we are in a good form, but that's our chance. Hopefully one time we are the team that uses the current little crisis of our oponent.

Let's believe, admittedly, in a miracle...

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Yes, you should be leaning now. Because if you learn now, later you can watch Bayern being the last team from Bavaria in the semifinals ;) :pp.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:pp

·
Registered
276 Posts
Don't write them off just yet OPM.

We know that we have the quality in the team to go to Hannover and get 3 points. Whether the team have the self-belief to go and do that is another thing.

Last season was a lovely day in hannover, with Marek scoring and the fans warming up for Berlin the following week.

I'll be there on Saturday with 9 more Cluberer from England. All Cluberer will need to be behind the team if we're to come away with victory.

When it gets to a few days before the game and a couple of days before flying to Germany, we have to be positive and believe we can get something.

Come on Der Club.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OPM said:
i don't care, we'll lose anyway
on Saturday 15:30 you will have a different opinion about that ;)

Kajoo said:
who will be in net ?
It looks as if it'll be Blazek.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:howler: ..but refusal is no solution, OPM. :nono: :D

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
OPM is handbook example of escapism. Look what Wiki says about it :D

Escapism is mental diversion by means of entertainment or recreation, as an "escape" from the perceived unpleasant aspects of daily stress. It can also be used as a term to define the actions people take to try to help relieve feelings of depression or general sadness.

some psycholgians we are :howler:

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D hehe.. good one, Kajoo. So the Club is at least good for one thing. We won't die stupid. :howler:

It doesn't look good for the game tomorrow. And this time not only because of our players. ;) There's a storm coming. http://www.unwetterzentrale.de/uwz/index.html Maybe the game gets postponed, at least in Cottbus there won't be any game tomorrow.

Just had to think about a song from I Am Kloot.

Hell for leather, lathered, drunk, you're soused,
You're pissed, you're sunk,
The juke box now is drunk, just along the way.....
I had a call on saturday to say I'd thrown
My friends away, reversed the charges on 'em all,
I made a lot of calls.

Is there a storm coming or are we just another shower,
Is this a storm warning,
Has someone just cut the power,
Is there a storm coming, coming, coming.

I would have kept you free from harm rang the bells or
Raised alarms,
I would have kept them all at bay,
Except I thought I heard you say,
You're the leper boy you can't come in,
The moneky god is now you're king, you're out,
You're in, you're out,
You're in, you're out,

Is this a storm warning,
Has someone just cut the power,
That fits these days...

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Right now it looks like Cottbus doesn't even have to play to surpass Nürnberg today. :angel:

·
Registered
26,033 Posts

Enke
Cherundolo, Ismael, Vinicius, Tarnat
Balitsch, C. Schulz
Stajner, Bruggink, Huszti
Hanke​

subs Golz, Lala, Hashemian, Lauth, Zuraw, Rausch, Zizzo

Blazek
D. Reinhardt, A. Wolf, Glauber, Pinola
Mnari, Galasek, Kluge
Saenko, Charisteas
Koller

subs: Klewer, Engelhardt, Abardonado, Misimovic, Mintal, Vittek, Spiranovic

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Right now it looks like Cottbus doesn't even have to play to surpass Nürnberg today. :angel:

Hannover is joke this year as we are and we let them to get their confidence back. We make even mediocre teams looking like world class teams :wallbang:

btw

46. Misimovic for Mnari
46. Vittek for Charisteas

1 - 20 of 57 Posts