Bundesliga 2009/10, Matchday 25
FC Köln v FC Bayern München

Stadium: RheinEnergieStadion (Cologne)
Kick-off: Saturday, 06 March 2010, 15.30h

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Demichelis out thanks to Michael Ballack... just when he was starting to play well. :(

On the positive side, Daniel van Buyten will most likely play. yet another chance for Contento to prove himself, and according to some journals, Contento will be "contento" for 5 weeks as he will play as a starter for that period of time until Micho recovers.

Probable line-up:
Butt - Lahm, van Buyten, Badstuber, Contento - Schweinsteiger, van Bommel - Robben, Ribéry - Müller (Olic/Klose), Gomez.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
We'll I hope he comes back quicker than 5 weeks. One of Buyten or Badstuber get injured now and it will wreck the entire season

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
I think it was the only good thing Ballack did the whole game! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
I think it was the only good thing Ballack did the whole game! :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

I'd have Klose replace Muller. If Gomez is playing like crap, sub him off. Other than that, we need to get a comfortable victory here. Leverkusen are under a lot of pressure not to drop more points cause if they do, they'll be in deep poop.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it true that Ribery got an injury at the France game? Will he play tomorrow?

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any livestreams please?!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Robben is out with flu; Ribery got a knock, but he can come in later, if needed.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Without Robben or Ribery, this team is mediocre. Koln are rightfully hammering us.

1-0, but could have easily been 2-0 up and wouldn't be undeserved.

Why did we ever buy thrash like Altintop?

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Bayern are not in the game yet as we approach the end of first half. Podolski broke his goal drought with a good free kick.

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
Good freekick? Our female national team keeper would have saved it with her ass... :pp

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Poor performance. I wonder why van Gaal chooses to play with Altintop instead of Pranjic. Playing with Hamit is like playing with 10-men really.

Podolski's goal was entirelly Butt's fault. Very poor goalkeaping from his part. Ribéry is needed today. I don't want to be leaders just for ONE matchday.

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
A lot of our players are not playing well but Altintop is really unbelievable. I have seldom seen a worse player at Bayern. This is worse than Ali Karimi really... :wallbang:

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Olic (out), Klose (in)
Altintop (out), Ribéry (in)

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Double substitution in the 56th minute:

Ribery for Altintop
Klose for Olic