Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Top match of the weekend. I hope we can continue our great performance and win against Bremen tomorrow.

Bayern will go out probably with the 3-5-2 formation, although with Ribery coming back, if he starts Bayern should change to a 4-4-2. Line up prediction (considering that Klose might not be fit to play):

3-5-2

Rensing - van Buyten, Demichelis, Lucio - Lell (Oddo), van Bommel, Zé Roberto, Lahm - Schweinsteiger - Podolski (Klose), Toni

4-4-2

Rensing - Lell (Oddo), Demichelis, Lucio, Lahm - Ribery, van Bommel, Zé Roberto, Schweinsteiger - Podolski (Klose), Toni

It will be good to see Pizarro again in Munich, I just hope he doesn't score.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Apparently Klose's situation is 50/50 due to his dead leg from Bukarest. And Ribery will not play as a precaution; instead he will re-appear for the DFB Cup clash against Nürnberg it seems.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I think we've played ok, unfortunately Klinsy's 3-5-2 is resulting in more goals against than for. Didn't think either of the goals were MR's fault. Poldy really needs to capitalize on his chances, and Luca could be more sure of his passing.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Anybody else wants Rensing to be fired immediately? Of course it is completely his fault...

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Whomever thinks 3-5-2 will do for us is mistaken. We are going to suffer even further in Europe against better teams. We don't have a defensive midfielder in the caliber of Jens Jeremies and we have fragile defenders and an inexperienced goalkeeper.

And yes, the second goal was Rensing's fault.

Buyten and lell out.

Borowski and Oddo in.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
And Bommel useless.

·
Registered
915 Posts
well eventhough the announcer discredits Oddo on the 3rd goal, I think Rensing could've helped his case by getting something on the strike.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
0:4.

what an embarrassment at home.

Game over.

Screw Klisniman and Hoeness for this disgrace.

Can someone remind us what is the heaviest defeat we received at home

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
They are mocking us now...

I hate you Klinsiman, I hate you I hate you I hate you.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bremen deserve to win and I just hope we dont allow more against goals.

I think it should be clear now that the 3-5-2 formation is not usefull against good teams.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Bayern are really playing poor while it's the perfect scenario for Werder.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
There will be a storm in Munich today.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts