Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ribery is doubtfull, Klose will be on the bench. Zé Roberto, Lell and Rensing are definetly not in the matchday squad.

Probable line-up:

Butt - Oddo, Demichelis, Lucio, Lahm - Van Bommel - Altintop, Borowski - Schweinsteiger - Toni, Podolski

Bench: Kraft, Van Buyten, Müller, Ottl, Sosa, Ribery and Klose :thumbsup:

On the match I can only say: we NEED the three points!!!

Other game of the day: Stuttgart v Wolfsburg. Go Gomez!

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually I dont know if Heynckes will use Borowski or Sosa. But I guess Borowski would be a better choice since Sosa appears to have only 1 good game per season.

And of course, neither one of them would start if Ribery is declared fit.

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
I didn't understand why Borowski was SO out of the team too. Especially since at the beginning of the season he scored a lot given his playing time.

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
No Borowski again. Sosa in. There must be something serious wrong with Borowski and ehm Bayern.

Altinflop will always get his starting spot under Heynckes, he was the one starting his career at Schalke.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
1:1.

We let Cottbus back in toward the end failing to clear a long throw in into the box. Butt managed to punch the ball out but Cottbus players in the box are not marked. We have a long way at Bayern to fix this defense.

Anyway, Wolfsburg is down, Hertha up. As we stand, we are 3rd equal with Stuttgart 4th. The league would be very tight if we don't win this match. We need to win this match if we are to have any chance at the league or get into the champions league. The next three matches are very difficult for Bayern.

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
The defence is so horrible. They had a clear chance before already that Butt cleared. And as always Toni wasted an easy header.

No changes whatsoever to how we played under Klinsmann. There are so many bad players but the crosses by Oddo still stand out as most horrible shit on the pitch...

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Usually I dont mind Ribery missing a penalty in the 90th minute when we are up 3-1. The thing is that if the match had ended 4-1, we would be +26 in goal difference and Wolfsburg with +27!!!

Anyhow, good result.

Tabelle

Wolfsburg +27 60 pts
Bayern +25 60 pts
Hertha +10 59 pts
Stuttgart +18 58 pts

1 - 20 of 28 Posts