Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be interesting to see how Bayern come back after Sunday's destruction of Dortmund. Klose and Ribery should be back after their rest.

If anyone finds a livestream of the match, please post it here. I will have TVU working, to see if there are any German channels that will carry it.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
I bealive Bayern will maybe draw this match. But the good point is that if we win, we can seal the championship against Stuttgart! :D

I wouldn't mind loosing in Frankfurt, if it means we win the DFB Cup Final!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Frankfurt are on a bad run in the last 2 weeks. We will win there but not with 5 for sure!:D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would not exactly expect a B-team, but there will be a blend. Hitzfeld has said as much for the next few matches.

Can someone tell me what channel the match will be on in Germany? I am hoping to catch it on TVU...

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
We have two important matches next week. So, the frankfurt match isn't that important to me honestly.

We face Dortmund in cup final on sat, and the Russians in the uefa cup semifinals on Thursday at home. Those will be crucial matches.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kal is correct, but then again, I am not completely comfortable with the table in the BL as it stands right now. Another couple of victories for Bayern and I will feel much better.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
In fact this game means shit except the pride factor. Even if we lose 4 of our last Bundesliga matches we will still win it. Nobody beneath us will win all games anyway...

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
No Sopcast or TVU showing Bayern today.
However TVAnts is said to have it, no idea if it will work.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts