Bundesliga 2009/10, Matchday 27
Eintracht Frankfurt v FC Bayern München

Stadium: Commerzbank Arena (Frankfurt)
Kick-off: Saturday, 20 March 2010, 15.30h

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm REALLY hoping that Bayern can take advantage of this matchday. Both, Schalke and Leverkusen play away and against very difficult rivals. Not to say that Frankfurt are not dangerous of course, but are a team that usually plays with 10 men in the back, as usually this teams do against Bayern...

But I'm hopefull that with Ribery, Contento and Schweinsteiger coming back to the starting line-up we will see a different Bayern than the one that played v Freiburg.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All players are available for this match except Gomez and Demichelis. Also, a question mark still remains on Franck Ribery who will most likely be in the squad but it's not sure that he will be a starter.

http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/en/news/news/2010/22730.php?fcb_sid=216e17dfc6cc25741fc786a18c184513

Probable line-up:
Butt - Lahm, van Buyten, Badstuber, Contento - van Bommel, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Müller - Klose, Olic

Bench:
Rensing, Görlitz, Alaba, Ribéry, Altintop, Pranjic, Tymoshchuk.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ribéry wont play tomorrow, what a surprise! :D

Frankfurt have the following players injured / doubtfull for the match:

• Aleksandar Vasoski
  • Zlatan Bajramovic
  • Ioannis Amanatidis
  • Nikos Liberopoulos
  • Patrick Ochs
  • Maik Franz
  • Selim Teber

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
Here are the games after Frankfurt:
24.3 Schalke 04 - Cup
27.3 Stuttgart - League
30.3 Manu - CL
3.4 Schalke 04 - League
7.4 Manu - CL
10.4 Leverkusen - League

We need another 10 game winning streak or so... ;) :pp

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wan't Müller to step up again. He had a terrific level alongside with Olic and they suddenly lost it, ironically when Ribéry came back to the team. Is like Pranjic when Robben camed back!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any livestreams?!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
1-0, but extremely undeserved. Frankfurt have had a couple of very good chances plus a handful of half chances, while other than the goal we did pretty much nothing, except for one Robben shot that wen't completely wide.

At the moment it does seem like WE have half our team out injured or suspended instead of Frankfurt :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Just dont understand how we are still leading 1-0. We are playing shit while Frankfurt keep wasting a chance every 2 minutes. They should've have been 4-1 up.

We don't deserve to even get a point from this game. :thmbdown:

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think is about time for a substitution... our midfield is not working as they should, too many players from Frankfurt pass into the offensive line and our defense is suffering beacuse of that. Hope Robben at least appears for 25 minutes today, like on the Freiburg match!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Tymo coming on, makes an immediate impact. We are seeing some of the ball atleast now.

We cannot continue playing 2 people in midfield. It is simply the wrong system in this day and age.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hope van Buyten's injury isn't bad. We can't afford more injuries in defense.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Of course we fvck it up. Exactly why we stand no chance against Man United. Altintop steps on the pitch, loses the ball, and they score. shocker. :yuck:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
2-1 to frankfurt.

I've actually very glad. It would have been total injustice even we even got 1 point.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We fully deserve to loose. PATHETIC.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
I can't believe i got up to watch this pile of shit play today. Besides Robben, everyone should issue a public apology for this garbage they call football. At least we saw some improvement when the Ukrainian came on for Pranjic but our biggest problem today was that we couldn't even get the ball and the usual shitty defending.

Major CHANGES in the summer are needed.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Not really. The 2 goals are purely Alaba's mistakes. In fact he was totally exploited on his side by Frankfurt.
That is true. The first goal happened when Altintop lost the ball and Frankfurt got possesion again. We had time to stop it after that but I just wanted to point out that Altintop tends to somehow have a hand in every goal we concede when he steps on the pitch for us.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts