Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Win this one and clinch the Bundesliga!

Klose is likely out with a broken nose (what is it what those things lately?).

Being at home and with a chance to clinch the league crown, I fully anticipate seeing a decisive victory for Bayern.

I expect the following lineup:

Kahn - Lahm, Demichelis, Lucio, Lell - Schweinsteiger, ze Roberto, van Bommel, Ribery - Toni, Podolski

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You expect a victory in each Bayern game. ;)
Well, shouldn't we always expect victory?

There is no side on Bayern's schedule that they should not beat.

That said, the same will not be true in the CL next term. Some gaping holes definitely need to be addressed.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Is it possible for Bayern to win the Bundesliga against Stuttgart? Doing the math and all?

Well I like the line-up proposed by goindownsouth including Lell in it. Jansen had a bad match against Zenit. I just hope Schweinsteiger plays better against VfB than he did against Zenit.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Just saw the table. Bayern can clinch the title on Sunday only if Schalke and Bremen both loose their matches.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just like rammstein who thinks there doesn't exist an excuse for Bayern not to win a single game. :D
As I said, there is no side on Bayern's schedule that they cannot defeat. This is not the EPL or something like that.

Stuttgart, in Munich, should be a win. Although I would not be surprised to see a draw.

That said, Bayern have played much better at home in the BL than they have in the UEFA Cup...

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Toni couldn't really do much to avoid his goal ;).

van Bommel and Rensing scored the equalizer though :pp.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hate is a very strong word, but I will say I have my concerns for the future...

That said, Bayern's defence needs to improve as well.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Yes Rensing does not look the best and there are many good goalkeepers in Germany and he is way down the list. That is not good enough for Bayern. Toni was given his goal by Magnin but he has the instinct of knowing where to be. Stuttgart are giving as good as they get. May even nick it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts