Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder how the rotations will go on this match.

Posible line-up:

Kahn - Lell, van Buyten, Lucio, Lahm (Jansen) - Ottl - Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Altintop - Klose, Toni.

I left Micho and Zé out beacuse they seem to be doubtfull for the match.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One question, how is our calendar for the next week? Do we play against Anderlecht or against Wolfsburg in the DFB-Cup semifinal?

Is it like this?

v Karlsruhe (H) BL
v Anderlecht (H) UC
v Cottbus (A) BL
v Wolfsburg (H) DFB

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Frank!

Well in more news of KSC this is somethin g i got from the Bayern site:

KSC captain Mario Eggimann serves a ban, while injury accounts for Godfried Adoube. Andreas Görlitz, on loan to Karlsruhe from Bayern and contemplating a return to Munich this summer, is a definite starter.
Btw, I hope Görlitz returns and stays at Bayern. :D

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
It depends on Klinsmann. If he wants him back he will come back if not not ;)...

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For the KSC game, if anyone knows the sopcast channel/stream, please tell me.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Kahn - Lell, Lucio, van Buyten, Jansen - Demichelis - Hamit Altintop, Schweinsteiger, Ribery - Klose, Toni

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/18190

But should be very bad quality from Kbps rate. If you have another program (TVAnts etc.) it would have better channels.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Mario Gomez is a wonderful striker. If Toni leaves Bayern someday, then I want Gomez at Bayern. The way he scored the second goal against Bremen was worldclass and show how intelligent he is despite the poor pass by Basturk.

Bayern are up 1:0 courtesy of Toni.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good, 1-0 half-time.
Bremen 1 VfB 2

We are currently 7 points ahead of Bremen :D Go VfB!!!
Good that Toni scored, I want either him or Klose to be the topgoalscorer.

What are the possible changes in half-time? Maybe we could see Kroos play a bit?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I was wondering the same about Gomez Kal. :):) He is a top class forward. He has scored goals everywhere i have seen him and even when he hasnt he looks so so sharp. How many has he got this season?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
you know guys watching week after week...i believe that hamit atintop is the missing link for bayern. Every time i see him play he messes up a ot. I watch a lot of bayern games especially since Tony and Ribery came, but i think that the most important thing bayern need to do is get a good right midfielder. Hamit altiontop makes a lot of wrong decisions offensively and takes too long to mave the ball.

Ribery so far is not playing that great, and this is coming from someone that rates him in the top 3 players in the world at the moment.

Toni is simply fantastic...would not be surprised if he starts setting records in germany. But having good wingers is very important.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Toni will never get any records in Germany because he misses too many easy chances.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
2:0 for Bayern.

Ribery scored the second goal.

First win at home in Bundesliga for Bayern in 2008!

EDIT: I meant in 2008 but for some reason that slipped from my hand. :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts