Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I expect Bayern to win and to play much much better than they did in the Cup last weekend.

Tim Borowski is back on track.

Toni and Jansen are recovering from their injuries althugh they probably wont make it against Hamburg they are almost certain to appear in Matchday 2 at Dortmund.

FCB Line-up will probably be:

Rensing - Lell :yuck:, Lucio, van Buyten, Lahm - Zé Roberto, van Bommel - Altintop, Borowski (Schweinsteiger/Kroos) - Podolski, Klose

The only position that I don't know is if Boro/Schweini/Kroos will start.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Rensing - Lell, Lucio, van Buyten, Lahm - van Bommel - Schweinsteiger, Zé Roberto - Kroos - Klose, Podolski

The predicted lineup from Kicker. Same with Hamburg:
F. Rost - J. Boateng, B. Reinhardt, Mathijsen, Atouba - Jarolim, de Jong - Pitroipa, Trochowski - Guerrero, Olic

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
And we finally found someone that buries those penalties easily :pp ;) :stuckup:.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Choosing Podolski as the penalty-taker is planned probably only as a boost for him to start the season on a high note and finally end his horrendous (Santa Cruz like) scoring records in the last 2 Bundesliga seasons.

I just hope Schweini and Brandner never break up. :D :star:

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well at least we are winning and playing decently.

I can't understand how Guerrero can beat Van Buyten and Lucio by air... Well, all in all, good first half and I hope we can score a 3rd. Considering we have 6 regulars out, great result so far. Last season with all our strengh, we drawed lamely 1-1.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
2-2. No start-to-finish-season again :fero:. van Buyten really is complete crap. And well nice one by Lell too :howler:...

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its a shame to get drawed by a dowbtfull penalty scored by an ex-Bayern player.

What excuse will Klinsmann give now? A shame to draw in a match that we could have won.

Definetly, Van Buyten and Lell suck bigtime, Bommel can't be alone the DM and Klose need to learn to score and how to stop passing the ball so much.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Oh boy, this is going to be one tough season to come..

I almost fell asleep in the 2nd half. We were boring and lacked urgency. Besides, what was the point of taking an attacking player in Ze in the last minutes and bring in a defensive midfielder in Ottl when we are 2:2 at home?

Klose and Poldi are both crap. Poldi can only play well in the national team. That's it. He missed a chance to make it 3:1 with only Rost to beat and all the time in the world. We should have shipped him out.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Its a shame to get drawed by a dowbtfull penalty scored by an ex-Bayern player.

What excuse will Klinsmann give now? A shame to draw in a match that we could have won.

Definetly, Van Buyten and Lell suck bigtime, Bommel can't be alone the DM and Klose need to learn to score and how to stop passing the ball so much.
Bayern's penalty was doubtful too. In fact, HSV's penalty was more clear than ours.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know is still early in the season, but I just don't want to see Bayern playing UEFA Cup next season. I wan't us to win the BL and DFB, and so far our current displays and defense are complete crap.

Just imagine CR7 vs Van Buyten/Lell in a hand2hand. In fact even Robihno or Cole can **** this pair.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
We played badly. They had just sold their best player and had injuries too. The interesting thing is that our management had the nerve to talk about the CL. :eekani:

Van Bommel is really bad at DM.

Podolski is still invisible for 95% of the game. :(
Lell sucks, big time. Stupidity at its best for the penalty.

Now van Buyten thinks he's Maradona too. It almost cost us a goal. As if Lucio wasn't enough already. Phucking idiots. :angry:

And the funniest thing was Klinsmann pulling a la Trapatoni by bringing Muller instead of Klose. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Oh and we are lucky to come out 2:2. Hamburg hit the post twice.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Hamburg unbeaten yet at the Allianz Arena in the Bundesliga.

They lost once in a cup match though and in extra time.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
We were lucky to get away with a 2-2. Hamburg looked by far, the more comfortable side on the ball. Besides Ribery, we dont have a single player, who doensn't hit the panic button when confronted with 2 or 3 opposing defenders. I'm not talking of dribbling your way through, Maradona like, but having enough technique and composure to retain possession and pick out a team mate. Hamburg on the other hand had Olic, Jarolim and Torchowski, who all moved the ball around so easily. The only equivalent to them we had was Ze, who was by far out best player but he too faded away before he was taken off.

Podolski ,the less said the better. He is still a one dimensional player with only a left foot and that's just not good enough. I'm not sure if Klinsi is upto teaching him basics like how to trap the damn ball with your first touch, rather than carom it of yourself like the ball just hit the post.

I supposed it's a bit unfair, but Kroos looked decidedly ordinary. There was no evidence of the skill,composure or technique that we all think he has. I know he's only 19 or is it 20?, but I'd have thought he would have grabbed the chance he got with both hands. Instead he had the look and feel of someone who himself believed this was a step up made much too early.

And wtf did Bommel do with that freekick?. It was so amateurish it was almost hilarious. 3 players around and so many in the box, and I dont know how to even describe what he tried to do.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
We were lucky to get away with a 2-2. Hamburg looked by far, the more comfortable side on the ball. Besides Ribery, we dont have a single player, who doensn't hit the panic button when confronted with 2 or 3 opposing defenders. I'm not talking of dribbling your way through, Maradona like, but having enough technique and composure to retain possession and pick out a team mate.
Exactly. That's the bitter truth of our squad. :cry:

I supposed it's a bit unfair, but Kroos looked decidedly ordinary. There was no evidence of the skill,composure or technique that we all think he has. I know he's only 19 or is it 20?

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
Now van Buyten thinks he's Maradona too. It almost cost us a goal.
Tell us something new :pp

Get Kompany, younger, way better then Von Blunder and he can leave HSV :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Tell us something new :pp

Get Kompany, younger, way better then Von Blunder and he can leave HSV :thumbsup:
Yeah, luckily Kompany never makes defensive mistakes :happy:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts