Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting - or perhaps not - that Bayer, in BL matches, has a +20 goal differential at home (29-9) and only a +1 goal differential away from home (19-18). They have 5 wins, 2 draws, and 5 losses in 12 away matches.

I really expect to see Bayern come out with a purpose and set the tone early and put Leverkusen away with a pair of early goals.

·
Super
4,283 Posts
Are they supposed to do that in every match? Every team wants to take the lead first instead of playing catch up.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Hope Bayern wins this match. This is one of the three touf home matches that we have left.

v Leverkusen
v Stuttgart
v Dortmund

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Posible line-up:

Kahn - Sagnol (Lell), Lucio, Demichelis, Lahm - van Bommel, Zé - Schweinsteiger (Altintop), Ribery - Klose, Toni

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Sagnol fehlt auch gegen Leverkusen
Ohne neue Personalsorgen geht der FC Bayern am Samstag in das Spitzenspiel gegen Bayer 04 Leverkusen. Zwar steht Willy Sagnol wegen Nackenproblemen weiterhin nicht zur Verfügung - der Franzose musste sogar das Länderspiel am Mittwoch in Paris gegen England absagen -, dafür überstanden die Bayern das DFB-Pokalhalbfinale gegen Wolfsburg aber ohne neue Verletzungen. Im Duell mit dem Tabellendritten kann Hitzfeld zudem wieder auf Mark van Bommel zurückgreifen, der seine Drei-Spiele-Sperre abgesessen hat. Christian Lell muss nach seiner fünften Gelben Karte im Spiel in Cottbus allerdings zuschauen.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
So neither Sagnol nor Lell will play. So I guess this will be the line-up:

Kahn - Lahm, Demichelis, Lucio, Jansen - van Bommel, Zé - Schweinsteiger (Altintop), Ribery - Klose, Toni

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
This is going to be a tough match for Bayern.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Kahn - Lahm, Lucio, Demichelis, Jansen - Hamit Altintop, van Bommel, Zé Roberto, Ribery - Toni, Klose

I think Hitzfeld was crying the whole night for not being able to play Lell today :howler:.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
As I said during the cup game already: Klose is back :pp

Just brilliant how he set up Toni for the 1-0 in a position that each and everyone of us would have scored as well.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
And once again Kahn shows that he is still one of the best five keepers worldwide, no matter how old he is. Incredible.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
What a stunning save that was by Kahn. He looked like an 18 year old with that foot reflex save.

I will miss Kahn in goal next season. :(

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Klose's pass to Toni was worldclass. However, I would like him to be sometimes selfish when confronted with the goal. He doesn't need to pass the ball all the time. ;)

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
True but he had no angle to score in this situation.
I am not talking about this situation. I am talking in general. :)

Adler made a great save too just now from Klose's close range header.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts