Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
By the way when is Altintop coming back? He is a much better choice to use as LB than Lell or Zé. He played a match with Turkey in that position (LB) and he stopped the likes of Kaká and Robihno.

Anyway, its not like if the bar is to high... we only have to find a better alternative than Lell.

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Their first goal which changed the game was from a clear dive but he could only dive because Demichelis went so stupidly into the tackling :fero:...
Ribery's goal was a clear keeper mistake and actually we don't deserve a goal.

This defence is really the worst defence week in and week out that I have seen in decades by any team. The wingbacks are horrible, the central defence is sleeping, there is no DM, pure horror. :wallbang:

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Even last season when we looked really solid at the back in Bundesliga we got humiliated defensively by Zenith in Europe. I just don't want us to get to the second round of the CL to experience something like that anymore. Because it's just going to happen with this kind of a defensive organization.

·
Super
4,283 Posts
Even last season when we looked really solid at the back in Bundesliga we got humiliated defensively by Zenith in Europe. I just don't want us to get to the second round of the CL to experience something like that anymore. Because it's just going to happen with this kind of a defensive organization.
Their defense certainly will prevent them from going far in the Champions League.

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
At least Klinsmann also broke one positive record after all the negative ones ;). It is the first win after being down 0:2 for us in 20 years. On the other hand, we are not down 0:2 very often :D...

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
I was really impressed on how the team managed to win the game. Wolfsburg sucked at second half, and if Ottl was a striker the game had ended 5-2!

Anyhow, we played very good in the second half without Oddo. In fact only Lell sucked in the second half, all the clear (two I bealive) chances that the Wolves had were on his side.

My respect to Zé Roberto, he is just brilliant in any position he plays. Also a good second half for Ribery and for Klose.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Their defense certainly will prevent them from going far in the Champions League.
That depends what team we get on the last 8, if we manage to pass and not **** the good results we have on the Champions.

But for instance if we clasify 1st on our group, and the other groups end up in the most logical way then we can get a draw to someone like Villareal whose offensive is great but their defense suck! They got 3 goals against at home vs a modest team like Aalborg.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts