Bundesliga 2009/10, Matchday 26
FC Bayern München v SC Freiburg

Stadium: Allianz Arena (Munich)
Kick-off: Saturday, 13 March 2010, 18.30h

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6 players out for Bayern's match against Freiburg.

According to van Gaal in FCB webstie (in spanish, not yet english) they had agreed before hand with Franck Ribéry that he would play in Florence but not against Freiburg. Ribéry will be on a special program all weekend to recuperate his fitness, since he still had some minor knocks on his right ankle. Nothing to worry about though, since van Gaal sais he will be at Frankfurt's match.

Other missing players will be Christian Lell (obvious reasons), Bastian Schweinsteiger (suspension), Hamit Altintop (virus), Martin Demichelis and Mario Gomez (both out with injury).

Doubtfull: Mark van Bommel.

If all of them are missing then my guess for tomorrow's line-up is:

------------------------Butt------------------------

---Lahm------van Buyten---Badstuber----Contento---

--------------Tymoshchuk--Alaba--------------------

--------Robben--------------------Müller-------------

---------------Klose-------Olic-----------------------​

Bench: Rensing, Danijel Pranjic, Mehmet Ekici, Görlitz.

*Too many injured players... having Breno, Ottl and Kroos would be handy next season in this conditions.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Because of the mid-week game and all the changes, I doubt if we'll get a big win.

But here's hoping for 3-0.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Confirmed line-up:

Butt - Lahm, van Buyten, Badstuber, Alaba - van Bommel, Pranjic - Müller, Robben - Klose, Olic

I'm not sure if Pranjic should play in the middle... perhaps Müller will play as COM and Pranjic as a winger, leaving Bommel as only CDM which shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
Where are the Italians to complain about this ref? Maybe because it is against Bayern there are no complains... ;)

Hilarious. :yuck:

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
Prnajic is supposed to be a CDM with offensive approach like Schweinsteiger. Van Gaal said because he has more offensive abilities he plays him instead of Tymoschuk.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pathetic display on the first half. I'm used to it though, we usually play great football on one half and the other half we suck. I hope van Gaal screams at them on the lockers, cause we don't have any more offensive power on the bench besides giving Mehmet Ekici a chance.

Alaba has constantly lost his mark on the left flank, giving Badstuber a double assignment on defense. Robben/Müller are lost today and only Klose perhaps is cooperating with midfield in order for FCB not to loose more balls than we already have.

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
Yes, once again. But I am not sure if it was an intentional handball before that led to the freekick.

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
On the other hand Bayern didn't get a blatant penalty early in the game. At least this "second" penalty they got called.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Arjen is fricking amaizing.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The important thing is that:

1. FC Bayern
2. FC Magath :D

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Important thing is 3 points but boy was it lucky and ugly. I'm tired of Robbens constant diving and complaining. He is a fantastic player and he doesn't need to dive and act like that.

I think this game showed that some players are simply not good enough for a team like Bayern.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts