Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course all of us expect a win, but I want Bayern to win 5-0 and to clear doubts of who is the best in Germany this year.

It will be great if we won and the clubs at the top loosed some points also.

Bayern will have their full squad available (except Lell, Altintop and Sagnol, allmost our entire right wing squad).

4-4-2, if we play like against Lyon:

Rensing - Oddo, Breno (Demichelis), Lucio, Lahm - Demichelis (Ottl), Zé Roberto - Schweinsteiger, Ribery - Toni (Podolski), Klose

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Kicker predicts: Rensing - Oddo, Lucio, Breno, Lahm - Borowski, Demichelis, Zé Roberto, Ribery - Toni, Podolski

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
There are no 3 CBs, Bayern are going 4-4-2 today.

Kicker predicts: Rensing - Oddo, Lucio, Breno, Lahm - Borowski, Demichelis, Zé Roberto, Ribery - Toni, Podolski
Klose starts instead of Podolski. Schweinsteiger instead of Borowski. Very strong line-up from Bayern, and rightly so because you need to get back to winning ways ASAP.

Klinsmann is getting interviewed right now - I have to say I admire how ice cool he is. You never ever get the impression he is a man under pressure. He speaks so clearly and doesn't look nervous at all, smiling all the time.

·
Registered
353 Posts
1-1 at the moment. :)

I highly doubt we'll hang on, but as long as we give you guys a run for your money, I'll be pleased.

2-1, Ze Roberto right on HT. :( Expect Bayern to run riot in the second half now.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
2:1 and Bochum fully deserved the equalizer at 1-1.

We've been crappy with build up play and haven't come up with one cohesive move which is embarrassing. It's was better than last 10 mins of the half.

No one has really excelled but Scheweni has been poor and just about gave the ball away everytime he got it.

One things for sure, the team out there is not a hard tackling team. No wonder Bommel got all those cards. No one else seems to want make a tackle thats remotely construed as severe. Bochum seemed to winning all the 50-50's.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Ze has easily been our best player so far this season.

Podolski and Sosa in. I can't remember the last time I saw Poldi with his shirt tucked in.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
I soo much hate Rensing.

And since for today I choose to ignore that Argentinian piece of shit, instead I will bash Toni, who is easily our worst striker at this point of the season...

:fero:

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
11 goals against us at home so far in 4 games. It was 8 in 17 last season...

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm in dreamland and shock.

We've scored two goals in a minute to draw against Bayern. What on earth! Sinan Kalagou was amazing.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Klinsmann is getting interviewed right now - I have to say I admire how ice cool he is. You never ever get the impression he is a man under pressure. He speaks so clearly and doesn't look nervous at all, smiling all the time.
That's because he cares less about Bayern. He will eventually recieve a large sum for being fired by Bayern and go back to sunny cali.

KLINSMANN, OUT PLEASE!

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
If Hamburg loses tomorrow we actually got one point closer to #1 :wallbang: :D. The league opponents are killing themselves so we can easily be champion at the end :pp.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Klinsi is to be blamed absolutely here. 3-1 up, there was no need to be pushing up so much. Bochum were always looking good when they were in Bayern'n half.

3-1 and he should have sat on the lead and just played possession.

Ridiculous. Now i'm on the anti Klinsman bandwagon too. The gap at the top won't get worse, but we cant continue to leak in goals and forgo vital points like this.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
If this is not a sign to fire Klinsmann, then what else does management need to do so? We fired Magath for drawing Bochum at home 0:0 and while in 4th place because we were worried we'd lose our champions league spot. Now, we are in danger of not only losing a uefa cup spot, but also of relegation.

Even Kahn on crutches would have done better than Rensing. I am surprised that some posters here last season were calling for Kahn's head to be replaced by Rensing. You obviously don't see that Rensing was buffed up as a great keeper while he is merely a bench warmer. I think I've seen enough and I think I can't watch more of this.

If our short sighted management does not see the need for change soon, then we will be enduring Bayern's worst season EVER.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts