Xtratime Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
5-2 would be better. Wichniarek to score both for them, while we have Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Schweinsteiger, Ribery and Klose.
A 5-2 result is posible but for Podolski to score is nearly-imposible.

What about this:

5-2 for Bayern and Klose, Zé Roberto, Schweinsteigerx2 and Ribery.

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
This seems like the final sign that Podolski and Bayern are not working:

Rensing - Lell, Demichelis, Lucio, Zé Roberto - Ottl, Van Bommel - Schweinsteiger, Borowski, Ribery - Klose

Lell > Oddo so I like the defence (since no Sagnol and no Lahm it is the best we have right now)
The 4-5-1 will be interesting, actually I like to try that.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bayern had a very good offensive match. We were unlucky and hitted the post twice.

Demichelis is way under his level (last season), but then again better him that Van Buyten. Also, good game for Lell and Klose, the one that had a crappy game was Schweinsteiger.

Zé Roberto should be renewed contract for 1 more year, he still has so much much talent in him.

We should use this formation for the match in Fiorentina, with one change: Poldi in for Schweinsteiger.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Damn Ribery's finish on the second goal was impressive.

The ball was sort of too close to him to give it a full swing of the left boot and he had to just guide it delicately. Reminded me of the kind of touch goals Romario used to score.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.