Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rensing - Oddo, Lucio, Demichelis, Lahm - Hamit Altintop, Ottl, Zé Roberto, Schweinsteiger - Podolski, Klose

Don't think I am joking when I predict an easy win with Podolski scoring at least! 1 goal...

I just have this feeling. :drunk: :greed: :happy:

·
Registered
353 Posts
The feeling is obviously wrong then, 0-1 already.

Why can't you guys keep a clean sheet at home? It's comical now.

Edit: 1-1.

Talk about jinxing a side, 2-1 now. Klose scoring. Nice comeback.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hertha's next games:
Bayer Leverkusen Sa 14.03.2009 15:30 H
VfB Stuttgart Sa 21.03.2009 15:30 A
Borussia Dortmund Sa 04.04.2009 15:30 H

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Schwieni plays much better on the left side. It was obvious. He also excels when Ribery is not on the side. We played much better after the goal. It is comical that we can't keep clean sheets even against the worst teams playing away from home like Hannover.

Altintop played well too but he left injured. That is a pity.

I want van Buyten to be given a run in the team. He's been in-form and scoring too. He plays with so much heart. Micho is a disaster lately as a central defender but much better as a defensive midfielder than Van Bommel.

Oh well, I hope we can put up a winning run. Next is Bochum away from home. That is a MUST WIN for us.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Schwieni plays much better on the left side. It was obvious.
Actually, I got carried prasing Schweini. Other than the 2 assits, Schweini did really nothing worth of note on the left.

If you can't make a yard or 2 of space for yourself against Hannover, then your really not going to trouble too many top teams.

Yes, Altintop had a lot of presence. Shame though, If it's his old injury again.

I dont think Micho was too clever either. He made alteast half a dozen mistakes, i.e giving away the ball and one of them was almost costly.

One has to say Hannover were poor and though our deliveries for the headed goals were superb, it was also a case of Hannover not dealing well with them either. I dont think we'll see too many headed goals from Podolski.

And I'm still waiting for a long distance goal :mad:

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am totally with Kal on the van Buyten issue. I wanted to write the same. I also found it very unfair to take him off for Breno instead of stupid Lucio. I guess captaincy played a role there...

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Hertha's next games:
Bayer Leverkusen Sa 14.03.2009 15:30 H
VfB Stuttgart Sa 21.03.2009 15:30 A
Borussia Dortmund Sa 04.04.2009 15:30 H
And our next matches are:

14.03.2009 15.30 VfL Bochum - FC Bayern
21.03.2009 15.30 FC Bayern - Karlsruher SC
04.04.2009 15.30 VfL Wolfsburg - FC Bayern

We can certanly win all of those matches. To play at Wolfsburg wil be a really difficult objective, but possible nevertheless.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Torn muscles don't heal in 2 days :D, he will be out some weeks.

I wanted to warn about Wolfsburg, they have come up silently. Don't rule them out of the title race. I fear them more than Hertha, although they are 4 points behind Hertha just like us.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
That's why I think it's important for Bayern to focus on the next three games. If we win the next 9 pts, and hope Hertha will loose points in their 3 next matches.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
I am totally with Kal on the van Buyten issue. I wanted to write the same. I also found it very unfair to take him off for Breno instead of stupid Lucio. I guess captaincy played a role there...
Actually Van Buyten asked to be subbed. He was injured.

From fcb.de:

“It got steadily worse as the game went on. The ankle was really unstable towards the end, so I thought it was better if I came off,” Van Buyten explained afterwards. Daniel will undergo an MRI scan on Sunday to assess the extent of the damage. Van Buyten and Altintop are both now rated doubtful for the Champions League Round of 16 return at home to Sporting Lisbon on Tuesday.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK. Because when I watched the game he looked very pissed. But maybe it was frustration because of the injury.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts