Xtratime Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bayern have to win this match and hope that Wolfsburg loose 3 points or at least 2 points against Bayer Leverkusen.

Bayern will not be able to count with six players for this match: Miro Klose, Massimo Oddo, Lukas Podolski, Zé Roberto, Michael Rensing and Breno.

Probable FCB line-up:

Butt - Lell, Demichelis, Lucio, Lahm - Ottl, Van Bommel - Schweinsteiger, Ribery, Sosa - Toni

Bench: Kraft (GK), Van Buyten, Altintop, Borowski, Badstuber, Müller.

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
Just Klose and Ze will be missed from these six. :D

I really want at least 20 minutes from Müller. And I also want to see more from Borowski, it is a shame how little playing time he gets considering how much Sosa gets.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also rather see Borowski play than Sosa. On the other hand, Sosa has been much better than before in the last couple of weeks. Not good, but better than the disaster he was before.

Also, I am really glad for Ottl, he is getting to play frecuently and I consider him to be a hughe talent for the DM role.

On the other hand, Sosa has been much better than before in the last couple of weeks. Not good, but better than the disaster he was before.

·
Registered
17,566 Posts
Schalke will be very very tough. They are very strong and have about 11 games under their new coaching duo and got 31/33 points out of those, no loss yet...

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well that is a match we have to win, no matter what. Considering that Wolfsburg have an easy game in Energie Cottbus. Stuttgart also has an easy match since they play at home against Frankfurt.

The only team that has a very difficult match, as we do, is Hamburg that plays Dortmund.

I think if we win against Schalke, it will be on the 30th match that we could draw on points with Wolfsburg. Since we play against Mönchengladbach at home and they play 1899 Hoffenheim.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts