Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i predict a bjk win, but samsumspor can win this arite, against fener they won 1-0 i think, and they swept through the field with all these one-touch passes, jus like sebatspor, so i think sebatspor can do sumthin here...

i want to see adrian ilie for this one, and maybe ibrahim akin in the last minute or so :D

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pancu pancu pancu goaaaaallllllllllllllll

bjk 1-1 samsumspor

giunti with 1 yellow card

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zago red card!!!!!!!!!!! 2 yellows and he's got the red one!

evren turen and uzulmez and giunti with yellows too!

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cesar with a yellow!

wat a heated match! is this even a match, or is it a WWF wrestlin match? :howler:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
The ref is handing out cards like a maniac, this is stupid. Ahmet Yildirim's red card was nothign but ridicolous-he didn't even do anything. The ref has been usijng his incentive against Besiktas from the beginning.
Of course this gives all our opponents room to celebrate, they have been waiting for the day Besiktas looses for a year now, but we will not lose, despite the referee! :mad:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
some yellow cards were by dangerous tackling.

ibrahim was awful rushed to the player who didnt have the ball.

ahmet y went to claim about someone against pancu's play (it seemed ) it was a crowded small fight.

ilhan also got awful tackling by samsunspor

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Ha ha ha ha! Good luck! :D Any more and you will have to forfeit the game! :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Zago's second yellow didn't warrant a card.
Ibo's move was a yellow or red for sure,
Ahmet Yildirims red was sooo wrong that it' not even funny because it's Pancu kicking the ball in that position :rolleyes:

What AWFUL refereeing!:mad:

The ref hasn't even cautioned Samsun players for their conduct, he never gave calls our way when our players were fouled, and he is solely responsible for the increased level of stress on the field due to his WRONG decisions!

THis is awfful, nothing short of a scandal!:mad:

1 - 20 of 155 Posts