Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start four new topics to discuss these days Gk, defenders, midfielders and attackers. Feel free to open the other ones if you want.

Cordoba :sigh:

We know how good he is. He was like a playmaker for us the last two seasons with his perfect passings to our attackers. Allthough he sometimes have problems with the crosses, i find him as one of the best keepers that have protected our goal. I am very dissapointed that he could not make to the first eleven this season. Unfortunatly after his injury he has not been able to find his way back. We should try to keep him at least untill end of the season.

Ramazan :thmbup:

Noone expected him to play regularly for the first eleven. He is young and for his age, his playig suprisingly consistent. I dont remember many "unbelievble" saves from him, but i dont either remember many stupid misstakes. Thats the way a goalkeeper should be IMO. He have also learned much from Cordoba when it comes to starting the game. I hope that hell serve Besiktas many years in the future!

Murat :undecide:

He did not leave much of a impression on me to be honest. He was in first eleven couple of times this season and i feel that its good to have a sub like him, but i dont think that he can compete for the first eleven. As long as he dont comply he could stay in squad.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Cordoba
It really is upseting to see Cordoba leave. I do agree with you when you say that he is one of the best keepers that has protected our goal. There really is no point in keeping him unless he is going to stay for a long period of time. Even if Cordoba was to stay till the end of the season, It would only make us want him to stay longer at BJK. Eventhough he is going, I will always remember Cordoba and the dedication that he had as a goalkeeper at BJK.

Ramazan
I will be honest... I did not like Ramazan nor did I want him to play keeper when he first came out on the scene. Basically I did not like him that much but, BJK had limited choices with Cordoba being out. Ramazan is a young player who is going to get better with more play time. He showed us this throughout the first half of the season. Ramazan is a good asset for BJK. He is young, talented, and only getting better with each appearance. I would much rather have Cordoba as keeper but since that is not an option I am happy with Ramazan taking his spot. If Ramazan remains focused and dedicates himself as a keeper I will assure you that he will be as good as if not better than Cordoba.

Murat
Well we really did not get to see Murat in action that much this season. Like Yasko said I don't think that he can be placed in the starting 11 but rather be kept as a back up goalie. Murat's role on the team becomes a more important one when Ramazan steps up and into the starting 11. We saw how important a reserve goalie is. (when Cordoba got injured) Murat must continue to train and strengthen his skills. He must be in top shape and ready to play when he is called up to play.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts