Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i once heard that juve was very near to signing him.is it true?but i just wonder why juve is interested in him when we have a similar player--Tudor. Can anyone tell me who is better,Tudor or Biscan???

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Igor Biscan comes from Dinamo Zagreb.He is 21 years old,188cm,85kg.He can play different position(in defence or in midfield),he plays best in position what Alessio Tacchinardi play.He is much better player than Tudor,He is faster,better dribbler,he has better technique,score more goals than Tudor.We could signed him for 10-15mil.DM.And he is worth lots more than 15mil.DM.Believe me guys he is excellent.

Forza Juve!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Black&White,really??? if so, juve should capture him as soon as possible, by the way, how many percentage do you think Biscan will join juve???

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that is mistake,because I heard for that rumor few days ago,and director of Dinamo denied that transfer,but Biscan will go to big club,certainly no to Venezia.Exept from Juve Bayern,Bayer,Milan,Monaco,Ajax are interest to sign him.

Forza Juve!!!

·
International
8,545 Posts
I think that report on the rai transfer table is not accurate. How much can Venezia really pay for him? I couldn't access that link, so I don't know if there was a price attached to it. Dinamo won't let him go for a cheap price. 15m may not be too much for Juve, but's a lot for Dinamo, so there's no way they'd let him go for a cheap price.

According to tuttosport, not too long ago, Juve was sure they'd get him for 15m. He was also linked to Ajax. He has the potential to be really good in the future. Boban said he expects a lot from the guy.

He is a versatile player like Black&White said. He can play defence and midfield. As an out and out defender, I don't think he's better than Tudor. Tudor performed well when he played this season, and is only getting better.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
biscan is a very good player,next season he will play for Dinamo for CL,but after that you will watch him in some big and strong club,it will be a great player!!!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Biscan comes from my country and he is great. He plays position like J. Zanetti and is good almost as Argentin.

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts