Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi friends,
cld u tell me how a player Biscan is..what is his position and his good sides bad sides etc..I mean is he worth buying?

the other thing i wanna ask is abt Nikola Lazetic..
he is said to be nearly the fastest player in the world..is this true? again is he worth buying?

thank u..

·
International
8,545 Posts
I gave somebody a description of Biscan in the Juve forum a little bit ago. Just go there and find the topic "Biscan will move for Fene"

I'm just too lazy to do it again.:)

·
International
8,545 Posts
About Lazetic, go to the Yugo forum and ask there, red star forever will probably know a lot about him.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
biscan

he is really good!he needed to move in bayern or milan but he will stay one more season in DINAMO zgb to help them in champion legaue this season! you will see them!
and IVO where are u from?

·
International
8,545 Posts
I'm on the other side, right beside Toronto.

How'd you like it in Vancouver? I've heard it's a really nice city, a very good climate.

I've been considering going to UBC for my graduate degree. I'll probably end of going to U of T, but you never know.:)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hah, TO is full of Eastern Europeans.

I like it here very much except for one thing, the climate. You heard it is nice, but it sucks. It rains like 3 out of 4 seasons here, and we just started having our summer like two weeks ago. But you're right, the city is a beauty.

I hope you come down here, so we can goto the Serbian Cultural centre and kick some ass together ;)

·
International
8,545 Posts
He basically said that he's been talking to Fene for a little while now, the last talks being held yesterday. He said these talks didn't go well. The reporter asked him if Fene had said anything about his possible sale to Ajax, and he said no. He also said he'd been talking to other clubs about a possible move there.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Thnx. I saw that Biscan was captain in Dinamo's last match. Was it just for one game or is he the captain for this season?

btw: is there any chance that he will be sold before the games against Milan?

[Edited by chivu on 31-07-2000 at 15:40]

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
he is the captain only this season while hes gone...
nO,he will play both of that match and if Dinamo will play in CL he will stay then the whole season,and after that going in fener or aJax!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts