Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO you know the birthdays of Macedonian clubs ? Write it here.
I'm looking for a birthday of Cementarnica, because in 2005 will be na 50-years anniversary of my club, and I want to know the date. Do you know the date, in wich Cementarnica was founded in 1955 ? Or a month ?

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Pelister was found in 1945 in the month of October.The real question is when was Vardar formed 1947 or 1911??? Because i heard the team that was formed in 1911 was not called Vardar instead FK Makedonija but was based in Skopje and the roots from that team trace to the current Vardar.

G

·
I look on the web and you are regular ambis!! but is still the same club!!! is like when RK Pelister change to Pelister Kometal..

IT was Tito who did not like any nationalistic name and they change the name from FK Makedonija to Vardar FK....

G

·
Vardar is the oldest macedonian first liga club!!

FK Vardar
formed 1911

Belasica
formed 1922

Sloga Jugomagnat
formed 1927

Napredok
formed 1928

Rabotnichki Kometal
formed 1937

Pobeda
formed 1941

Cementarnica 55
formed 1955

Sileks
formed 1965

The rest in the first liga is not even worth to mention.. Clubs beetwen 10 and 15 years old... In the 2 and 3 liga it's also some really old clubs..

http://www.ffm.com.mk/mak/index.asp

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Vardar was formed 1947, my hobby is researches about old Skopje and I can guarantee this. Maybe there are some origins dating back from 1911 but the real year is definitely 1947.

G

·
Romanticar said:
I don't want to get into this but believe me that it was not the same club.

All the Vardar fans say the same emile!!! also my father who are a soccer fanatic and did not miss any game with vardar.. Tito forced them to change name....

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
HSK Zrinjski Mostar 1905!

100 years baby :)

I have a huge poster of FK Vardar from their 1987 season, Pancev, Babunski and Trajcevski in the pic. Got it as a present..

G

·
Ero said:
HSK Zrinjski Mostar 1905!

100 years baby :)

I have a huge poster of FK Vardar from their 1987 season, Pancev, Babunski and Trajcevski in the pic. Got it as a present..
:thmbup:

We are 100 years 2011(will be a big party)! now we are 94!!!!!

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cementarnica is 50 in this year !!! I'm making football tournament with wy friends from this occasion.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NAUM MAKEDONSKI said:
celebrate tournament hehe
You can call it like this :) :D My supporting to Cementarnica is well known in my school.

G

·
Poland-Cement said:
You can call it like this :) :D My supporting to Cementarnica is well known in my school.
Hehe OKI!!! you should bring some o them to XT ot becom Cement fans... Do you have cement scarf? if not i will fix one for you this summer no matter what. You deserve one and i like you as a mate..

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
NAUM MAKEDONSKI said:
Hehe OKI!!! you should bring some o them to XT ot becom Cement fans... Do you have cement scarf? if not i will fix one for you this summer no matter what. You deserve one and i like you as a mate..
I don't think that there are Cementarnica scarves. :rolleyes:

G

·
Romanticar said:
I don't think that there are Cementarnica scarves. :rolleyes:
Well somewhere it have to bee at least one(and if i will fiand it for him), I know that cement have no fan club but still..

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks !! It will be fantastic gift if you can fide it :)
I heard (on XT, I'm not sure) that Cement Boys was last time at Cup Final Cementarnica - Sloga Jugomagnat.

G

·
Poland-Cement said:
Thanks !! It will be fantastic gift if you can fide it :)
I heard (on XT, I'm not sure) that Cement Boys was last time at Cup Final Cementarnica - Sloga Jugomagnat.
It was more like Komiti(Vardar fans who was ther to defend Gratski) I will try hard to faind one :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts