Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know how hard it is when you´re team gets relegated. Too often did I experience that feeling. So this is no thread about malice.

Now it is clear that Birmingham gets relegated together with West Brom and Sunderland. Good luck for the next season. But not too much against QPR. ;)

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Yes!!!!

Two fairly local away trips too new grounds for me next season :)

Won't bother going to Sunderland again, unless it happens to be a big game.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, how embarrassing. I forgot the league below. ;)

Welcome Southend. They are promoted after the draw at Swansea. Maybe jimbo can delete the names of the clubs in the title of the thread. But I haven´t seen Southend fans on the board here.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Changed!

Congrats Southend, we've already put plans for a jolly boys outing down there for next season...though we'll probably get them on a wednesday night, knowing our luck.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jimbo jones said:
Changed!

Congrats Southend, we've already put plans for a jolly boys outing down there for next season...though we'll probably get them on a wednesday night, knowing our luck.
Or on Christmas or New Year's eve. ;)

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
yay i keep my forum manager status for at least another season. PUP PPU

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Heheheheh Bluenose scum go down!! :happy: :party:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
audiollama said:
Or on Christmas or New Year's eve. ;)
Yeah or Boxing Day.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
back again, but hopefully not for long :)

It will be interesting to see who goes from WBA and Blues as to whether they can secure auto promotion back.

Sunderland alas are just woeful, cant really say what they will do next season.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Tomorrow either Colchester or Brentford.

Personally hope its Colchester...a few reasons, I know someone down there, revenge is wanted for the cup embarassment this season, and Martin Allen is an @rsehole. :D

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Martin 'Madtwat' Allen did a talk at my junior school when I was about 10 and promised me a Mars bar for getting a football question right. I never received it. CNUT - C'MON COLCHESTER !!!

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
jimbo jones said:
Changed!

Yup, away on wednesday night. You can guarantee it!

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
:thumbsup: Colchester, and welcome too the Championship.

Brentford, Huddersfield, Barnsley and Swansea too battle it out in the play offs.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
In the Championship, hopefully we can bounce right back out, it really depends on who leaves this summer. With the current squad it is possible, but should players like Gera leave, its gonna be tough...

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
It seems to be getting even harder for teams too bounce straight back than ever before, with relegated teams seeming too struggle, Norwivh and Southampton this season, though Palce could (with a miracle) bounce straight back up.

With a lot of the "big" clubs that have been relegated and stayed down over the last few years, theres so many clubs who if they sort themselves out, should be looking at promotion. You can never tell who's going to be where in this league...just look at Derbv, play offs one season, nearly relegated the next.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
jimbo jones said:
Changed!

You will certainly like Roots Hall and the train station near the ground.... :D

Cheers
East Ender

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
East Ender said:
You will certainly like Roots Hall and the train station near the ground.... :D

Cheers
East Ender
It looks a nice (by nice I mean crap, but that's what makes it nice if you get me) little ground. The new bowl grounds are starting too make me sick, as more and more clubs move to them, there so boring, have no atmosphere, all give it the "this stadium is a no standing stadium" bollocks :yuck:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
jimbo jones said:
It looks a nice (by nice I mean crap, but that's what makes it nice if you get me) little ground. The new bowl grounds are starting too make me sick, as more and more clubs move to them, there so boring, have no atmosphere, all give it the "this stadium is a no standing stadium" bollocks :yuck:
Believe me, it looks far better than any of our Swiss stadiums. I liked it, ah what... I loved it....! :tongue:

And don't miss the pier in Southend...... :D

Cheers
East Ender

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I can't wait for it too be honest, some of the older blokes went down there for the weekend the last time we played there, it was a big game, something like a win got us in the play offs back in 93'

Anyway they said its the best night out they've ever had...please! please! please! don't be on a wednesday night...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts