1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Fancy us to turn them over.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Very surprised Rowett was sacked, he made them hard to beat, which was their main asset. Not sure they will still be that under Zola, who I'd imagine will want to be more attacking.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Smacks of what many clubs have done (notably in recent memory, Charlton with Curbishley) not realising when they are on to something good and messing it up wanting more.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
To be honest, I assumed everyone was playing on the Tuesday, so I have no idea

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone :)

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Feels a bit weird not having a game today.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
The clubs b have announced the match is sold out :proud:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Just realised everyone else but 1 game that's on telly is playing Boxing Day, so why are we playing Tuesday ??
We're on the telly, only realised myself last night hah

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Derby County will set a new club record if they keep a seventh consecutive home clean sheet.

Forward Nick Blackman and defender Ikechi Anya are back in training after knee problems but this game is likely to come too soon for them.

Birmingham's Paul Caddis is available after three months out with a dislocated shoulder but may not start.

Midfielder Stephen Gleeson has a toe injury, and striker Clayton Donaldson is out with a calf problem.

Match facts

Derby have won just once in their last seven league games with Birmingham (D4 L2).
Birmingham have found the back of the net in each of their last 14 away trips to Derby in league competition.
Derby have won five of their last six league matches at home and are unbeaten during that period (D1) having lost the previous three in a row.
Birmingham's Lukas Jutkiewicz has scored the most headed goals in the Championship this season (6).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts