He's one of the Immortals :proud:
He's a Professore of the game :cool:
Call him simply Billy :cool:
Billy The Kid :cool: :star: :cool:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
What I said in my previous post ;)

You're lucky to have a professional like him ;).

I know we were rumoured to sign him some years ago, 2 or 3 but it didn't happen. Any chance he might want to do some charity work? ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Valdrin said:
What I said in my previous post ;)

You're lucky to have a professional like him ;).

I know we were rumoured to sign him some years ago, 2 or 3 but it didn't happen. Any chance he might want to do some charity work? ;)
He's one of my favourite players :shades:
The reason is cause he not naturally gifted like a number of other players, but he knows his trade :shades:
I believe that he will pick up a position in the Milan board next to Galliani in the future, cause he's also a very intelligent person.
Plus he's a born Milanista :shades:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Yea but he lack the whole Galliani-thing. You know the:

Journalist: "It is rumoured that Gilardino will come to Milan"
Galliani; "I'm sorry but I haven't heard of him"

If Billy is next to him he'd probably confess right away :D he'd spare us time of discussion whether the rumour is true or not :D.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Valdrin said:
Yea but he lack the whole Galliani-thing. You know the:

Journalist: "It is rumoured that Gilardino will come to Milan"
Galliani; "I'm sorry but I haven't heard of him"

If Billy is next to him he'd probably confess right away :D he'd spare us time of discussion whether the rumour is true or not :D.
Billy is as sharp as a razor talk wise :shades: If close to Zio Fester he will become a professional of the "trade" in no time :stuckup:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Costacurta is an excellent player, I would not be averse to see him in the National Team again especially if it means I never have to see Materazzi again. It is impressive how he played the Juve-Milan game and showed Ibrahimovic what a real defender is, not the guys he's used to be getting past. I only hope that Milan can find a replacement from their youth ranks to fill in Costacurta's and Madini's shoes.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Billy one of our True legendary Bandiera's and still going strong,He stated this week that he'll hang up the boots in June 2006 so his little boy Achille would get to hopefully remember the occasion.Valdrin you know why they won't come out and say Gilardino's going to Milan?as much as the Parma fans know they still don't want to say it.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Always a pleasure seeing him play, he plays really intelligent

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
A worrying moment when Maldini injured himself during warmup yesterday, but a soon-to-be 39 years old granddaddy Billy Costacurta stepped in and Imbrahimovic hardly got a sniff at goal. :proud:

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
One of my good friends (Interista) always tells me Billy is as much a certainty in defence as Nesta.

We hardly let in any goals when he plays, he's an extraordinary reader of the game and organizes the defence like few others.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
it's amazing to watch billy, probably the oldest and slowest player in the pitch, but owing to his excellent postioning and intelligent intercepting, you can seldom see him being outsprint by anyone.:thmbup:

and yes, sometimes billy can control his nerve even better than nesta or maldini when under intense pressure. He may be less talented than paolo or sandro, but he is arguably more constant in his level of play. :)

Billy:star:definitely a living legend.:star::stuckup:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Costacurta played very well yesterday, in some moments he remembered some style play like Maldini, Ibrahimovic can't do anything with "the Sandro duo" (Nesta and Costacurta)

Forza Milan!!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cacìni said:
Cacìni showing his respect for a legend, a great player. :thmbup:
Pat "Carini" Garrett :cool:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
He is simply incredible!!!:star::proud:
One of the most intelligent players I have ever seen. IMHO, he could play for another 5 seasons as far as I'm concerned!:stuckup: I would take Professore Billy over most of the young defenders who could be his son!!!!:lala:

FORZA BILLY!!!:star::proud: :devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Billy is a Legend! :proud: He was authoritative as they get in Turin still proving that he has got what it takes at the highest level.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A short but essential interview given by Billy "Vibrazione dell'Anima" Costacurta (Soul Vibration) :star: that yesterday played his 617th game in Red&Black :eekani: 4th for games played behind Maldini, Baresi and Rivera :star: :proud: :star:

Smetterò quando mi sentirò un peso per tutti’- aveva spiegato Billy negli studi di Milan Channel. ‘Comunque vorrei aspettare ancora un’altra stagione per dare l’addio mano nella mano con mio figlio sul prato di San Siro. Voglio che capisca cosa significa essere un giocatore di questa squadra, voglio che comprenda cos’è il Milan’. :proud: :star: :proud:

"I will quit when I will feel like a burden to evertbody" "I would however like to wait another season before calling the quits, I would like to do so holding my sons hand on San Siro's pitch, I want him to understand what it means to be a player of this team, I want him to understand what Milan is" :proud: :proud: :proud:

Grandissimo Billy :star: :proud: :star:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Diavolo said:
.....I would however like to wait another season before calling the quits, I would like to do so holding my sons hand on San Siro's pitch, I want him to understand what it means to be a player of this team, I want him to understand what Milan is" :proud: :proud: :proud:

Grandissimo Billy :star: :proud: :star:
:proud: :proud: Its these emotions that says a lot about Milan mentality, their players mentality. This is the basic reason why all of us (apart from some) are Milan fans for life. Its a family. A huge family.

Wish some of us here would understand this. :rollani:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
milano77 said:
:proud: :proud: Its these emotions that says a lot about Milan mentality, their players mentality. This is the basic reason why all of us (apart from some) are Milan fans for life. Its a family. A huge family.

Wish some of us here would understand this. :rollani:
:D ;)

A legend :cool:

I never thought he could be still so useful for the Milan team when he were close to quit us 2 seasons ago. But he proved me wrong. Perfect professional that always delivers when asked to jump in.

And I share the sentiments of Zangari, Billy per Italia instead of Materazzi would be a dream :star:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts