Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Scudetto
23,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Former Milan defensive legend Alessandro Costacurta is the new boss of Serie B side Mantova, replacing Giuseppe Brucato.

In recent times, Mantova have become Second Division play-off contenders and had been expected to finish amongst the top 10 this term.

However, the Virgilani have only managed to pick up 13 points and are in the bottom half of the table.

A defeat against Parma last Saturday persuaded the club to change Coach and take on ex-Milan assistant boss Costacurta, who has signed a two-year contract.

Costacurta, who turned down the Pisa job in pre-season will make his debut tomorrow away to lowly Rimini as he begins his first adventure as a Coach.

Good luck to him and hopefully he does great and then he can come here and win a few more European Cups :proud:

FORZA BILLY!

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Montova --> Bari --> Parma --> Roma --> Milan (amid a crisis, will win 4th place, win UCL the following seson, couple of seriea and another UCL. By that time, Bonera will be 40, declares that Billy's cycle should end with Milan, and become his assistant :proud:)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
I hope he's successful and one day becomes coach of Milan (if he's successful).

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,176 Posts
The real Billy will be pleased. Let me call him up on my Vertu.

That's a luxury mobile phone, for you non-Italians.
Don't you mean non-Finns? :confused:

Other than that congratulations on your old expensive phone, I hear Tom Cruise has one (or rather had I suppose since they haven't manufactured any new models for some time, if I'm not mistaken). :)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Well good luck to Billy at Mantova :) Any talks of coaching Milan are obviously considerably premature though...

13,358 Posts
very good decision my friends, i like this player very much... i would controversially argue that he was a better defender than paolo maldini, but he was unfortunate with timing baresi was blocking him and maldini get more chance because of his father...
good luck billy

·
Registered
12,692 Posts
very good decision my friends, i like this player very much... i would controversially argue that he was a better defender than paolo maldini, but he was unfortunate with timing baresi was blocking him and maldini get more chance because of his father...
good luck billy
You are a very funny guy ...

13,358 Posts
i also agree with your analysis, i would like to get into comedy but so far i receive no offers. you both seem like distinguished gentlemen; would you write a letter of recommendation to say i am very funny and you have seen some of my sketches which were extraordinary almost chappelle level...but they were destroyed by the tsunami? [i cant think of a big natural disaster that is recent] i think the networks will trust your words perhaps you could sign off as professor jani and dr acmilan 1889; also it would be better if your are foreign then i can say the show had limited airing in x country and was an amazing success before the terrible storm destroyed all the footages:( i will appreciate this very much my friends.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
AC360! what does your nick name mean?

·
Registered
12,692 Posts
i also agree with your analysis, i would like to get into comedy but so far i receive no offers. you both seem like distinguished gentlemen; would you write a letter of recommendation to say i am very funny and you have seen some of my sketches which were extraordinary almost chappelle level...but they were destroyed by the tsunami? [i cant think of a big natural disaster that is recent] i think the networks will trust your words perhaps you could sign off as professor jani and dr acmilan 1889; also it would be better if your are foreign then i can say the show had limited airing in x country and was an amazing success before the terrible storm destroyed all the footages:( i will appreciate this very much my friends.

It looks like I underestimated you ...

BTW How come a very knowledgeable guy like you is supporting Inert?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.