Discussion Starter #1
I found one playing for Red Bull New York

name: Sinisa Ubiparipovic
position: F-M
height: 5-9 weight:155
Birthdate: August 25, 1983
Hometown: Mentor, OH

College
2006: Coached at the University of Akron by Caleb Porter, Ubiparipovic was the MAC Player of the Yea after notching seven goals and seven assists in 17 games. He was also First-Team All-Great Lakes Region.

2005: Lead the Zips with 17 goals and seven assists in 23 starts. Was named to the All-Great Lakes Region Second Team and was a Second-Team NSCAA All-American.

2004: In his first season with Akron, scored two goals and had one assist in 18 appearances.

2003: Redshirted after transferring from the University of Illinois-Chicago.

2002: In 20 games, Ubiparipovic notched eight goals and nine assists.

Personal
Born in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Father is Mirko, mother is Vesna. His younger brother, Slavisa, plays soccer at Xavier University in Ohio. Majored in sociology/criminal justice. Enjoys sports in general, including basketball and handball. Favorite movies include Braveheart and Wedding Crashers. Lists Top Chef, 24 and Seinfeld as his favorite TV shows. Is a Coldplay and Keane fan.

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
he is alright for a bench player, he even got an assist in one game but has never started. He has Sinisa on the back of his shirt

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well do you really think he will put that last name on his shirt?
I highly doubt it....
HS have you seen the RB Stadium that's under construction?

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
no, but its going to be easier to get to because public transporation will be availible. Giants Stadium is not suitable for the MLS, Red Bull always get a negative reputation for crowd numbers but it you think about it, it only looks bad because we play in a 80,000 seat stadium

the Devils arena is done, I saw that

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
yeah, but I went to a soccer game there where 75,000 people showed up :thmbup: ManU vs. AC Milan

Red Bull have the same attendance as most leagues in the MLS but for some reason Red Bull always get made fun of, its not our fault we play in a huge stadium

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stas, thing is a beast

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
mls sucks,i try to watch it but its painfully boring,and that moron Lalas has the audacity to compare it to the EPL,what a clown.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
since were talking about bosnian players in the mls there was Refik Šabanadžović. He played in Kansas 1999. List of teams he played for....

FK Dečić Tuzi
FK Budućnost Podgorica
FK Željezničar
Red Star Belgrade
AEK Athens
Olympiakos SFP
Kansas City Wizards

Šabanadžović also played for Yugoslavia at the 1990 FIFA World Cup, where he was sent off in the Quarter-Final against Argentina, which his team lost on penalties. He has collected 8 caps for the national team. After the breakup of Yugoslavia, he was supposed to play for the national team of Bosnia-Herzegovina. However, because of the war, this national team did not play any official games before 1996.

He lives in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina.

He was pretty good.....

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We talking current players

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
the only other bosnian soccer player in the mls i think is Said Fazlagic..he played in the mls in 1996

1 - 13 of 13 Posts