Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post any ideas, proposed jerseys, current, and past jerseys on here.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some of my messing around.

Home:

Away:

Third:

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
we already have a thread for this.

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
Some of my messing around.

Home:

Away:

Third:
I don't like how the grb is centred. I think maybe like the African teams you should have a fade of the map of the country on the front. Some people don't like it but its modern so some countries are going for it.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't like how the grb is centred. I think maybe like the African teams you should have a fade of the map of the country on the front. Some people don't like it but its modern so some countries are going for it.
Yeah, I tried to do that, but I'm not great with photoshop. I'm gonna try and find a tutorial on how to create the watermark.

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
Yeah, I tried to do that, but I'm not great with photoshop. I'm gonna try and find a tutorial on how to create the watermark.
I got a new laptop and it came with the newest Photoshop. I tried to do the watermarking for a byzantine eagle but it didn't work out. It looks too cheesy. Maybe I need a better eagle? Or should I gray it out before?

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a new laptop and it came with the newest Photoshop. I tried to do the watermarking for a byzantine eagle but it didn't work out. It looks too cheesy. Maybe I need a better eagle? Or should I gray it out before?
I don't really know, but you can just copy I think Bulgaria, or Russia. If you want, i have some double headed eagle watermarks I could give you.

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
I don't really know, but you can just copy I think Bulgaria, or Russia. If you want, i have some double headed eagle watermarks I could give you.
I just stared using the Russian one as a template. My photoshop skills are very limited though. I think after I'll make a Russian dres with a bear instead of an eagle, their real national animal :pp

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just stared using the Russian one as a template. My photoshop skills are very limited though. I think after I'll make a Russian dres with a bear instead of an eagle, their real national animal :pp
I found some good watermarks through Puma, but I have no idea on how to make them. You can either mess with the colors, and lower the opacity to 35 or so. Or you can add the image to the jersey then I think use one of those options, not overlay, but darken I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts