1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The draw was made today:

The pairings are as follows:

Champions League 2QR:

HSK Zrinjski Mostar - Legia Warsaw (POL)

Europa League:

Sloboda Tuzla - Beitar Jerusalem (ISR)

Radnik Bijeljina - Beroe Stara Zagora (BUL)

Siroki Brijeg - Birkirkara (MLT)​

A bunch of tough draws. Probably yet another campaign that doesn't run past July. :mute:

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
apparently the Zrinjski fans are shitting themselves because the dumb thickass Polacks think they are Muslim :howler:

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
I think with another striker Sloboda will have a decent chance against Beiter. We have signed players with European experience and the Beiter team is also mainly made up of Jewish players because they are run by some ultra zionist religious group.

Reactions: guest42935

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
well it's easy to be crazy at home. I doubt many of their fans will come to the game in Zenica. Away game will be tough because I expect at least 25,000 in Jerusalem and Sloboda have never played in such an environment before.

apparently today is the deadline for signing new players for round 1 and 2 of Europa League. Stupid Azmir with his lethargic approach to signing players. :palm:

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zrinjski realistically has no chance. They got the highest ranked team in their draw group. Legia are obviously a level above in pretty much everything.

Birkirkara beat West Ham 1-0 last year at home and only lost on penalties. They could be difficult for Siroki.

Radnik has a decent opponent but they've sold half their team this transfer window, much like every other revolving-door club in BiH.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Good luck to Zrinjski. I think they have a shot against Legia, depending on how busy their transfer summer is and when Duda and Nikolic will return (as they are at the EC).

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All 3 Europa League fixtures involving our clubs will take place today (30/06/2016):

Sloboda - Beitar kicks off at 18:00 local time

Siroki - Birkirkara kicks off at 19:00 local time

Beroe - Radnik kicks off at 20:30 local time

As far as I'm aware, RTRS+ is broadcasting Radnik, tuzlanski.ba is broadcasting Sloboda and NKSB TV is showing Siroki.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fukari chanting "Palestina" and booing the Israeli players. Expecting another fine to come our way now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Sloboda looks bad on the left side

all because Azmir could not sign Lazevski on time :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts