Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 585 Posts

·
Nullius in verba
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough draw for FK Zeljeznicar in the Champions League; they will be facing FC Viktoria Plzen from the Czech Republic, a club that recently did a lot of damage in Europe.

Perhaps a new thread should be opened for the 2013-14 season.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Zeljeznicar got a ****ing impossible draw. Good bye Zeljo.

Viktoria Plzen beat NAPOLI 5 - 0 in the Europa League this season. Lol. What will happen to Zeljeznicar?

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
On the bright side, Sarajevo got a San Marinan team, and in the next round they'll play against Flora Tallinn if they win. Pretty good news IMO.

On the other hand, Siroki got Levski/Plovdiv I think

·
U Mad Buraz?
3,753 Posts
Some Željo fan on Klix commenting the Victoria Plzen draw:

"Što oni budu blaži prema nama, bit ću i ja prema čehinjama!"

Krkanski, al' :howler:

·
Nullius in verba
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zeljeznicar got a ****ing impossible draw. Good bye Zeljo.

Viktoria Plzen beat NAPOLI 5 - 0 in the Europa League this season. Lol. What will happen to Zeljeznicar?
That's the aggregate score, but yes. On top of Napoli, they also beat Academica, Hapoel Tel-Aviv, and Atletico Madrid. :eek:

Excellent draw for the other teams though, in both rounds, except for Siroki Brijeg who might struggle against Levski.

·
U Mad Buraz?
3,753 Posts
On the one hand, you never really know with these Eastern European flavor of the month clubs. When FKS played Cluj, they had beaten Roma and held Chelsea to a draw in London, and yet we still put in a good performance across both legs.

On the other hand, Šeljo will face the traditional Šeljo problem of not being able to buy European referees, so given that + their recent record in continental competition I predict a traditional Šeljo degenek :cool:

·
MI SMO DIVOVI
3,812 Posts
Nice draw for FKS. I don't particularly have too high of expectations this summer - let's just earn a few hundred thousand Euros and leave with our heads held high (meaning no embarrassing losses).

·
Zmajevici !
7,478 Posts
Nice draw for FKS. I don't particularly have too high of expectations this summer - let's just earn a few hundred thousand Euros and leave with our heads held high (meaning no embarrassing losses).
After witnessing the Levski game in the 3rd row, I still cant believe we lost to Zeta.

·
MI SMO DIVOVI
3,812 Posts
It's not about location, its about blood and how you feel. I have 8 cousins born in the Netherlands, Germany and Austria and they are all Bosnian.
I was only teasing YBC. Although, he is the one that way-back-when said he's not proud of his heritage. He also clearly only says positive things about the homeland when we win or something. Otherwise, he keeps spewing the same negative shit all day, every day.

Therefore, your cousins = Bosnians. YBC = English. Hell, Monte is more Bosnian than this kid.

·
MI SMO DIVOVI
3,812 Posts
After witnessing the Levski game in the 3rd row, I still cant believe we lost to Zeta.
I wish people would already forget about that game. We didn't deserve to lose to Zeta. We were the better side. Sometimes the best team doesn't win - phuck it. :moan:

·
U Mad Buraz?
3,753 Posts
Yeah, I don't get it either. Arsenal lost to those minnows in the cup a year or two back... shit happens. It sucks, yea, but it's not embarrassing the way being completely outplayed and manhandled by some team in the first round is.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
I was only teasing YBC. Although, he is the one that way-back-when said he's not proud of his heritage. He also clearly only says positive things about the homeland when we win or something. Otherwise, he keeps spewing the same negative shit all day, every day.

Therefore, your cousins = Bosnians. YBC = English. Hell, Monte is more Bosnian than this kid.
:nono:

Even if I say bad things that doesn't change my ethnicity even how hard I try... it will always stay Bosnian

·
Nullius in verba
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
boris4c , you Bosnian you :proud:
:howler:

I didn't even start this thread; I just posted that in the previous season's thread, and I guess the moderators used it to create this one. :proud:

1 - 20 of 585 Posts