Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poštovanje,

I’m gathering information for a longer article about BiH league football. If anyone is willing to help out, and I do mean information beyond your regular Wikipedia entry, please let me know, it would be much appreciated.

You are either a fan of X with in depth knowledge about your side, or you can point me in the direction of where to find such a fan, one prepared for a Q&A session.

I would prefer to do it over email rather than here, and it can be done either in English, ili ako je lakše more i na materni jezik.

I also intend to go down there for "some close ups"

If anyone would wish so I can post a few questions here as to give a hint of what I'm after.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, don't you rush in all at once.

Here are a few questions for you.
Which clubs have youth academies?
Is there a league system for these in BiH, sort of like the Primavera in Italy?

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
hahaha ma mi u Bosni jedva odrzavamo premier ligu.. kakve ba youth academies jesil ti uopste normalan :D

sta si ti to neki journalist?

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
PietroPVirdis said:
Znaci sva djeca se igraju klikera po ulicama, nigdi nogomet.
na to je bilo malo zeze, neznam ti ja puno o bh fudbalu samo znam o reprezentaciji.. ali ovdje imaju 2-3 clana koji stvarno znaju dosta o nasoj ligi itd.. i trebali bi se tebi javit uskoro..

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
All BiHPL and most prva liga teams have youth teams (pioniri,kadeti) who compete in the omladinska liga which is separated geographically(jug,zapad,sjever,centar).There have been good players coming out of youth academies of BiH clubs since the war,Dzeko,(Zeljo),Vladavic(Velez) Skoro(Sarajevo),Pandza(Siroki) just to name a few.Some of the current up and coming youngsters that im familiar with are Zolj,Durakovic,Drakul,Kozica,Colic,Hadjiomerovic (Velez), Peko(Zrinjski),Zec(Iskra Bugojno),Stilic(Zeljo)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts