Xtratime Community banner

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the biggest troll of them all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Definition of a troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

Source: urbandictionary.com

-----

Who is it, we're quite blessed with multiple trolls on our board.

Adolph Hitler wants his mustache back : vcf-rules. A German, that considers himself Valencian cause he resides in Valencia/England. Often known for his out bursting comments regarding the transfer situation of players and the club. Doesn't consider you a Valencia fan unless your from Valencia. Sponsored by marca.com with his certainly regarding player transfer and the clubs financial position. NO BACKBONE = NO EUROPE were his latest famous words.

Me so horny for Pablo.H: Ever2: Nationality unknown, possibly Asian as his English is ass. Prefers Pablo.H as senior coach/captain/player to Unai Emery. First one to criticize Emery and last one to praise him. Recent comments include: "no fighting spirit, and for that i blame the coach". Is rumoured to know the pH level of Pablo Hernández's semen.

Soccer's rising star: Drez: Up and coming troll from American. First love NY Yankees, second love Lionel Messi and third love Barcelona. Has a nack off appearing when Valencia is in it's biggest crisis period. Number 1 hater of Dealbert with notable quotes such as "You can take a Segunda player out of Segunda but you can't take the Segunda out of the player". Also has alot of negative energy towards Manuel Fernandes suggesting he has no brain but it's been rumoured he just can't hack that Manelele has more money then him and get's more pussy then him in 1 year then his whole 15 years of existence. Struggles to understand the concept of teams outside America are financial unstable and have to resort to free signings.

------

Notable mention: vcf or nothing. Residing in Barbados. Cool calm and collected. Excepts Valencia to be playing the most attractive brand of football, with 94% possession, 732 interceptions, 44 shots on target 45 goals and tactically restricting it's opposition to the half way line. All this with €650m in debt.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Overall, i'd think it would be vcf-rules for his history with the forum. But, i think it's Drez his got a nice style about his trolling. Ever2 is just a clown.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Definition of a troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

-----

Adolph Hitler wants his mustache back : vcf-rules. A German, that considers himself Valencian cause he resides in Valencia/England. Often known for his out bursting comments regarding the transfer situation of players and the club. Doesn't consider you a Valencia fan unless your from Valencia. Sponsored by marca.com with his certainly regarding player transfer and the clubs financial position. NO BACKBONE = NO EUROPE were his latest famous words.

Me so horny for Pablo.H: Ever2: Nationality unknown, possibly Asian as his English is ass. Prefers Pablo.H as senior coach/captain/player to Unai Emery. First one to criticize Emery and last one to praise him. Recent comments include: "no fighting spirit, and for that i blame the coach". Is rumoured to know the pH level of Pablo Hernández's semen.

Soccer's rising star: Drez: Up and coming troll from American. First love NY Yankees, second love Lionel Messi and third love Barcelona. Has a nack off appearing when Valencia is in it's biggest crises period. Number 1 hater of Dealbert with notable quotes such as "You can take a Segunda player out of Segunda but you can't take the Segunda out of the player". Also has alot of negative energy towards Manuel Fernandes suggesting he has no brain but it's been rumoured he just can't hack that Manelele has more money then him and get's more pussy then him in 1 year then his whole 15 years of existence. Struggles to understand the concept of teams outside America are financial unstable and have to resort to free signings.

------

Notable mention: vcf or nothing. Residing in Barbados. Cool calm and collected. Excepts Valencia to playing the most attractive brand of football, with 94% possession, 732 interceptions, 44 shots on target 45 goals and tactically restricting it's opposition to the half way line. All this with €650m in debt.
:howler::howler::howler:

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts

-----

Soccer's rising star: Drez: Up and coming troll from American. First love NY Yankees, second love Lionel Messi and third love Barcelona. Has a nack off appearing when Valencia is in it's biggest crises period. Number 1 hater of Dealbert with notable quotes such as "You can take a Segunda player out of Segunda but you can't take the Segunda out of the player". Also has alot of negative energy towards Manuel Fernandes suggesting he has no brain but it's been rumoured he just can't hack that Manelele has more money then him and get's more pussy then him in 1 year then his whole 15 years of existence. Struggles to understand the concept of teams outside America are financial unstable and have to resort to free signings.

------

Notable mention: vcf or nothing. Residing in Barbados. Cool calm and collected. Excepts Valencia to playing the most attractive brand of football, with 94% possession, 732 interceptions, 44 shots on target 45 goals and tactically restricting it's opposition to the half way line. All this with €650m in debt.
:howler: :howler: :howler:

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
I haven't laughed that hard since Los Che Forever posted "Oh FFS they don't even have a wikipedia page" as Alcorcón was bitchslapping the Real out of Madrid :howler:

Usually in other forums, the idea is to get trolls banned. In this forum, they are a prime source of entertainment and mockery :D

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did he really say that? Thats hilarious
Yeah, he did say that. Very funny indeed :D

I haven't laughed that hard since Los Che Forever posted "Oh FFS they don't even have a wikipedia page" as Alcorcón was bitchslapping the Real out of Madrid
:howler:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
vcf-rules shoots to a 3-1 lead. He's clear favourite i would think. With vcf-rules, it beggars the question, is he really trolling? Or he's such a miserable/lifeless **** in his day to day activities. Was he abused as a child, scared to smile they called him ugly? Life is hard, vcf-rules.

(yeah I'm quoting...:D)

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Overall, i'd think it would be vcf-rules for his history with the forum. But, i think it's Drez his got a nice style about his trolling. Ever2 is just a clown.
Ever2 might be choking on Pablo's balls, but the guy is almost likable, while Drez has an IQ of an American, so he maybe be excused.

Still, you can tell both are passionate Valencia fans in their seriously fcuked up ways, even though one is more of a Pablito fangirl, while the other allegedly supports Barfelona on the side.

I don't know how you guys think vcf-rules is a valencianista though, the guy is as Leandro Al-ish as one can get :howler:

Barbados balls on the other hand is a perpetual moaner who is extremely hard to satisfy. I bet he critiques his partners after sex, ala Simon Cowell.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Awesome thread Blaz.

Even though vcf-rules comes up with a lot of bullshit, I have seen him make some nice comments about Valencia. He's restricted to 5 nice comments per year for Valencia so he's being rational and says something nice every 3 months or so, so I won't vote for him.

Next is Ever2. He sometimes amuses the forum with funny pictures of Pablo and has also made some nice comments, but these are extremely rare. Doesn't troll as much as vcf-rules, but does like talking...(Wait a sec, my mum's ringing............she wants me to but a theory test CD in Urdu. I think I'll go to Amazon it's usually pretty cheap there. £35 plus hazard perception what a bargain. Order confirmed) loads of crap and I did suspect he was Friki but Friki goes nuts if I ever called him ever 2. So I ain't votin for him either.

Drez however does not know nothing about football. He watches ESPN in his american home with his dad and beleives whatever they say. Barca are the best, Barca are the best, Messi is my wife blah.blah.blah. I am absolutely voting for him.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Too hard to choose...

Why isn't VCF or nothing in the poll?
Oh, wait, I'm an FM...

Done.
:howler:

It seems like everyone's got a thing against someone else on this forum.

Blaz vs Ever2

Loco vs vcf or nothing

Naser vs Malki

Me vs vcf-tool, hero of nonsense, frikinridiculous ("short" form of Friki), and any other random fcuk who licks my/bruno's balls the wrong way in a given day :pp

And to a lesser degree we have; LostCauseForever/Loco4notbelievinginGod/and any other random atheist vs Naser Bin Ladin.

Although I'm 100% backing Mr. Urdu Taliban on that one.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Best thread of the year.

Just a pity CT/DV7/Lo Rat/Dizzee/Johnny/Nabil has gone missing, he'd be a strong candidate in this poll. :proud:

1 - 20 of 129 Posts