Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has got be Aaron Keating doesn't it?

He played a handful of AFL games with Adelaide and a handful of games with Norwood in the SANFL in 1997 and got two Premierships in a week.

I think of all the heroes of the game - Lockett and Ablett in particular - who never got to lift the holy grail.

And Keating whose career stats come to less than 10 marks, kicks and handballs got to.

Anyone else you can think of?

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on now Couts, remember the 3 weeks in 1991 when the Great Southern Stand was being built when Jako was god? :D

He played his best footy for Woodville in the SANFL in the late 80s.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
dyertribe said:
Come on now Couts, remember the 3 weeks in 1991 when the Great Southern Stand was being built when Jako was god? :D

He played his best footy for Woodville in the SANFL in the late 80s.
Hey no doubting it DT , This Guy had as much ability as Gary Ablett , I know its a big call but Youve seen him on fire as have I !!!

But reason why he got the arse from South Freo Footy Club as a 16-17 yo was he had sticky fingers in the change rooms ;) ( and you can take that any way you like it ) & as he got older things never changed , the guy I bet never saved a cent from playing footy

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So you're saying he was a Chantel Barry (the pickpocket from Popstars) or he was a Don Scott (the 'backpocket' from South Adelaide).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts