• Dheedene (Austria)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which new foreigner or returning player will have the biggest impact this season?

Question to arantes: How do you rate Salamon, Halmosi and Czinege??

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Viola said:
Question to arantes: How do you rate Salamon, Halmosi and Czinege??
No Salamon. He failed the medical test and his contract was cancelled last week. GAK signed Richard Hastings (CAN, from irgendwo aus Schottland) as backup for Hartmann and there are still rumours about Lerant. But as the club has no money at all Ehmann will have to do the job in defence. And I'm quite ok about that.

Halmosi: Looks like a good backup for the left wing for me, don't think he's first team material already. (Dmitrovic played as central defensive midfielder in some of the friendlies, so maybe that's a possibility.) Halmosi didn't go to Bregenz today, but that doesn't mean anything as Libregts doesn't like to replace players immediately. So it will be difficult for every new one.

Czinege: I haven't seen him yet, but some people I know (and trust when it comes to football) say that he is a great signing. "Balltechnisch so gut wie Bazina" said one of them.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Helstad and the Highlander. And I think Klausz will be a good signing for Bregenz.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Helstad took a season to adjust to Brann, but I think he'll adjust faster to Austrian football. He's an excellent player, and I think he'll be very important in the last half of the season.. In the first he'll probably have trouble getting into hte starting eleven, cause the coach will think he's not giving it his everything in practice :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts