Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe we should have a poll? What do you guys think?

anyhow the reason Ive put this topic up is to find out if any of you guys feel there is a player that we can pin some hope on carrying the team on his shoulders back to some respectability...........For a while I thought Limberopoulos was the man to give us that touch of class but hes just bottomed out for various reasons......right now my shining hope is young ace striker charisteas whose shown he can score in A nationals. To me he doesnt seem as though hes been 'corrupted' yet by that NT jinx and fingers crossed he can keep finding the back of the net

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yes, Charisteas is definitely a great talent. In fact, he is fighting already for the place next to Deminho up front with players like Vryzas and Machlas and this speaks volumes. But I think Charisteas should go abroad. A small italian team would be ideal. If he stays at Aris he will stall.

I'm extremelly curius to see how Vakouftsis will fare with Iraklis. He never had a chance at Fiorentina but with the U-21 he has been F A N T A S T I C so I think Iraklis could have a new Konstadinou to rely on.

Kafes is getting better and better all the time. Under Bajevic this guy will hit the big stage soon. And its about time Niniadis stops being called up in favor of Kafes. Tsartas, Karagounis and Kafes as play-makers is a nice prospect! :hopefull:

Finally,PAO's jewells: Kirgiakos and Seitaridis... :drool: What more can I say?

If Rehhagel does the right choices Greece will do good. Really good. Anyway, right after the draw on Friday we should make a big discussion on the NT. :)

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep he should definitely go abroad! but I heard after his impressive performance against england he quashed rumours abt a move abroad saying he was very happy at aris and wanted to stay loyal to the club, seems like a nice bloke but he really should seriously consider moving and moving soon, end of the season at the very latest..................

he needs to be at a team where he keeps striving to improve to be the best, at aris he doesnt need to do that any more, otherwise he'll be 23 24 in a few years and he'll be like Konstandinou big talent but quite frankly still raw

1 - 3 of 3 Posts