Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One more time was proved what we all now!

FLAMENGO, THE BIGGEST TEAM SUPPORTERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!:eek: :tongue:

If you dont learn portuguese, its time to start it!

Qual é a maior torcida do Brasil? Uma pesquisa do Datafolha põe fim à polêmica.

1º) Flamengo - 17 %
2º) Corinthians - 13 %
3º) Palmeiras - 8%
4º) São Paulo - 7%
5º) Vasco - 5%
6º) Grêmio - 4%
7º) Cruzeiro - 3%
8º) Botafogo, Santos, Internacional, Atlético-MG, Bahia e Fluminense - 2%

O Flamengo tem a maior torcida do país, com 17%. O Corinthians é o segundo, com 13%. Em terceiro lugar, o Palmeiras, com 8%. Quarto, São Paulo, com 7%. Quinto lugar, Vasco, com 5%. Em sexto, o Grêmio, com 4%. Sétimo, Cruzeiro, 3%. Em oitavo lugar aparecem empatados, com 2% da preferência nacional, Botafogo, Santos, Internacional de Porto Alegre, Atlético Mineiro e Fluminense.

A margem de erro da pesquisa é de 2%. O datafolha ouviu 2.793 pessoas em 171 municípios, no último dia 7 de junho.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Voimer, I'm sure that Flamengo is by far the most popular team here in Brasil, but that rank is very wrong. I think that the real one should be:

1º) Flamengo
2º) Corinthians
3º) Palmeiras
4º) São Paulo
5º) Vasco
6º) Atlético Mineiro
7º) Botafogo
8º) Internacional
9º) Fluminense
10º) Grêmio

If you're a real Flamengo supporter, you should know that Botafogo has much more supporters than Fluminense. I think that Atlético Mineiro has much more supporters than Cruzeiro too. And Inter is known by "club of the mob", so it should be more popular than Grêmio.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Bad sign is that after the milky cows went into Palmeiras , they have passed Vascu and Sao Paulo in fans:fero: :devil: :eek:

But htey'll never come close to us!:tongue: ;)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Bad sign is that after the milky cows went into Palmeiras , they have passed Vascu and Sao Paulo in fans:fero: :devil: :eek:

But htey'll never come close to us! :tongue: ;)
And we must remember that Eurico Miranda (the chubby, sleazy, dishonest and sweaty scumbag politician who runs Vasco) scares all potential fans away from them. During the Eurico years, Vasco won several titles but their supporters' base didn't grow accordingly. I remember that Vasco used to have the third biggest number of supporters in Brazil, but that has certainly changed.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Garrincha,
If Eurico was a man of "good" i would vote on him for President ogf Brazil. As he assembles almost everything of bad in a Carioca in his personality.... I owuld not vote on him...... do you agree?;) :D

btw...Let's vote on CIRO!!:D

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Eurico

Ze da Fiel said:
Garrincha,
If Eurico was a man of "good" i would vote on him for President ogf Brazil. As he assembles almost everything of bad in a Carioca in his personality.... I owuld not vote on him...... do you agree?;) :D
"Everything of bad in a Carioca"?? :confused: I must be missing something. Eurico is a corrupt politician who sucks Vasco's money and manipulates their supporters. He's not really worse than Edmundo Santos Silva or Dualibi, but he's so obnoxious he won some very powerful enemies - like Globo TV.

So the press treats him as a particularly evil & perverted Darth Vader, when he's just as bad as 70% of all politicians. He doesn't "assemble everything of bad in a Carioca"... if anything, he 'assembles' some of the biggest vices in humanity... like pride, greed, dishonesty, violence and supporting Vasco. :rollani:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Ok Garrincha,
But he takes that "smatness" of a Carioca into a bad way.. you know what i mean ( I gotn othing against Cariocas..... love the city..my favourite in the whole entire world!;) )

·
Registered
107 Posts
Flamengo has the largest supporter base

Voimer,

This is really nice to hear. Last I'd heard, Corinthians had sneaked up on us. I would hate to lose the first position because of Edmundo Santos Silva and Caixa D'Água. Hope we are the largest supporter base for many centuries to come.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
A Small But Necessary Correction...

You do know that technically there's a team in China with more supporters than Flamengo, right? :D :rollani:

And they probably are in a better financial situation as well! :groan: :devil:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Re: A Small But Necessary Correction...

Garrincha said:
You do know that technically there's a team in China with more supporters than Flamengo, right? :D :rollani:
Can you quote its name? How many cups has it won? What is its international reputation? :confused: :rolleyes: :angel: Any how, I thought we were talking about Brazilian teams.

Garrincha said:
Well, well, well, look who's talking. I shall now quote you in another thread.

Garrincha said:
I'm worried about the team's late wages. Money is the main issue for us these days - Botafogo is in a financial hole. Our debts aren't even that big compared to other big clubs, but the management is mediocre and they apparently don't know how to get out of this situation.
Let's just agree that our teams financial mess is in part due to the Federation's President Caixa D'Água, and in part due to bad admin.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
In terms of Hardcore fans (Torcida), from what i've seen from a nuetral postion, Atletico Mineiro would rise above with Corinthians not far behind.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Re: A Small But Necessary Correction...

Cariboca,
maybe you didn't look closely at the smilies I used after the sentence.

Garrincha said:
I was referring to the collective shiithole our clubs are in. It wasn't a taunt or anything of the sort, I was commenting on our disgraceful situation - a pit so deep, even Chinese clubs may be better financially than Flamengo or Botafogo. :groan: :devil:

I'll grant that it was phrased in a dubious manner. And the smilies are less than absolutely clear, I guess. But there it is. It would be ridiculous for a Botafogo supporter to mock other clubs' financial woes, don't you think? :)

Peace.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Spanieard,
But Atletic play in Mineirao were they have a roof, so the sound seems to be louder than Corinthians fans. Also they are only good at home,..... we go anywhere our team plays....even to Yokohama:tongue: ;) :cool:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A realistic poll would show:

1. Flamengo
2. Corinthians
3. Vasco
4. São Paulo
5. Palmeiras
6. Atlético Mineiro
7. Grêmio
8. Botafogo
9. Fluminense
10. Internacional
11. Cruzeiro

In my state, Santa Catarina, Flamengo and Vasco have by far the biggest fans, and after Grêmio, Botafogo, Internacional and Fluminense.

Paulista´s supporters are rare.

·
Registered
56 Posts
If that poll is really true, why does Internacional have the nick "club of the mob"?????????? I think thats why it has more supporters than Grêmio, no?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts