Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've read the discussions from the 'bigger club?' thread about which are the bigger clubs in their respective leagues. Now I wonder which is the BIGGEST club in the world? Is it Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester United, or any others? Please give your opinions! :) Btw please rank the clubs too, for example:

1) AC Milan :proud:
2) Real Madrid
3) Barcelona
4) Liverpool
5) Manchester United
etc..

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
yeah, it really is

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Real Madrid, ManU or Milan, depending on how you count. Real Madrid if you count all international trophies, ManU (I believe) if you count operating income and Milan if you count international trophies in modern times (post-color-TV-invention ;))

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Popularity - Biggest : Real Madrid
Wealth Unspendable - Biggest : Man Utd
Wealth Spendable - Biggest : Chelsea

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
btw, which is the smallest club in the world? ;)

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I dont think Celtic would be too far off Real Madrid and Man Utd in terms of popularity...but overall i would have to say Real Madrid when you take everything else into consideration.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
I d rather be on top of the league.
Who cares who s the bigger

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Adriano10 said:
ROTLF Celtic! yea, ye right.
yea, you got the usual suspects in real,man.u,juventus and milan

when it comes to popularity and supporter clubs around the world you would have to consider celtic up there, maybe it's because of the many scotish communnities around the world, especially in north america

·
Administrator
53,052 Posts
I would think its one of Milan and Real Madrid(proberly Real),and followed by Juventus and then proberly Man Utd.How the heck would Man U be the biggiest club.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Real Madrid CF.

For those that need explaining, Madrid are amongst the top three in every criteria which I have outlined below, arguably topping all of them;

*Success
*Fan base
*Stadium
*Quality of players and management unit
*Bank Roll

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Real Madrid CF

1 - 20 of 155 Posts