Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salva to Atleti (pathetic is all I can say)
VAsillis Tsartas to AEK Athens:mad: Where does Sanz have his head? IDIOT!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
It was a good choice from Salva. Like he said, he signed with one of the 3 top-teams in Spain and he will get rewarded fot that !!

Thanks Salva and see you guys next year, and we'll see if you think the same about that again :D

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Salva seems to be a smart guy. Everybody knows that Munitis and Mellberg will leave. And the team wont accomplish more then they did this year without them (JUST above relegation trouble).

With Atletico, Salva has put his future at gamble. It will either be the smartast thing he has ever done, or a disaster in the making.

I cant see how Atletico WONT go up but i thought the same thing about them last year about relegation.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, but that's one for the Atletico board, i think (haven't been there in ages!:mad: ) I still am surprised he made that move. The least he could've done is like Munteanu agreed to be loaned out for one more year to Racing Santander. I mean you have to admit it sounds pretty pathetic to become top goalscorer and in efect move down one division!:D:eek:

A

·
0 Posts
zahovic has agreed terms with valencia and will move there soon.
what is the matter with makelele where is he heading.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Why isnt Makalele being discussed back home?

Real are seriously trying to sign Makalele! And that seems to have passed by our forum?

I really dont know much about hinm but iam sure that if he was "better" he would be more famous :)

Dont sign him Real, he is not the solution to the HUGE problem we have created.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts