Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that all you jealous - of uniteds success - fans are saying, "Why do you think Figo will sign, when you have not pulled off a big signing when the rumours have been flying about".
True people may think, or False to myself. The continental heavyweight players expect everything just like that guy on the Snickers advert ! They want boats, cars houses, planes !, jacuzzi and even being washed by someone else. The fact is that Uniteds wage structure is very disciplined and as far as I know Roy Keane is not having much bonuses. Only for scoring and winning trophies. That is why United pull out of big coup deals. But Martin Edwards will pay out a lot to buy one or even two or even three big players. So to all you jealous fans, expect a big player(s) cos United are hungry for success.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Kez, I don't think you won't sign with Figo because of this. I think that the offer for him is funny, but if you pay about 25 mill pounds then you will get him. There is nothing more simple than that. And I doubt he is a player whose price is less than 22 mill pounds. 8 mill pounds are hummiliation.

·
Registered
394 Posts
you united fans have to realise that Manchester United are not as big you think they are.

Yes you won a few things recently but that is RECENTLY..

Big name players know that which is why they still consider Man U as maybe a last resort.

You still have a long way to go before you become a Juventus, Real Madrid or even a Liverpool....

Its not just about winning champianships, its about defending them...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts