Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a big rumor circulating around europe that a porto-aston villa-inter transfer in the works. The details are really confusing so here is how it would end up:
Porto gets: Carbone, Derick( villa reserve at fulham, that looks to be great) and $2 mill.
Inter get: $5 mill from each club
Aston get: Recoba, Alessandro, escurdina ( I hope I spelled it right) and option of sighning Jardel for $23 million over 8 years.

Personaly, I think its full of it. The only thing that would`nt bogle my mind is if Carbone went to porto cause it`s seems the most realistic. I could never see escurdina in a villa jersey in a million years. I heard a rumor at www.soccer-links.com transfer search that allesandro was supposed to be linked to lazio, but never fell through. I`d like to get some opinions on carbone though. I think he could be amazing in portugal, but no offense, any be could!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
where did u hear this? gimme the URL please.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forget the url, but the search is closed down. This rumor would`nt surprise me from all the crap that is put on the net.

Hey marcoa, what part of toronto are you from? Maybe we can meet up somewere and talk some futbol!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Toronto???????I am deeply insulted. Toronto represents all that is evil and wrong with the world. :) I am from the culturally superior city of MOntreal. :)

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts